Jointed Rail - New Releases 4/24/13

Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'default'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'gages'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'gages_lit'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'indicators'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'indicators_lit'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'combined_throttle_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'throttle_spinner'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'throttle_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'trainbrake_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'independantbrake_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'bplocomain_needle'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'bploco_equaliser'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'bptrainbrakecylinder_needle'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'bptrainbrakepipe_needle'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'load_needle'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'reverser_lever'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'right_sliding_window'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'right_sliding_window_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'right_visor'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'right_visor_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'left_sliding_window'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'left_sliding_window_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'left_visor'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'left_visor_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'rear_door'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'rear_door_collision_box'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'horn0'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'horn1'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'bell'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'alerter'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'sand'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'leadsand'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'light_switch'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'wheelslip_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'sand_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'pcs_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'control_stand_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'step_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'gage_light'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'fl_wipers'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'fr_wipers'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'rr_wipers'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'rl_wipers'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'cablightsw1'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'cablightsw2'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'light_r'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'light_l'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'running_number_wall'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'weight_wall'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'computer'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'msg0'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'msg1'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'counter2'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'led_cntr_digits'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'rear_pressure_digits'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'led_speedo1'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'led_speedo2'.
Error: The Tag 'tooltip-token' is not permitted within a container of type 'speedo_needle'.
Tried to do what you said and redownloaded the cabs and now I get this issue

i don't know as none of those are in any of the files.

try deleting the assets then installing again.
I've had similar problems and here's how I fix them:
1. Open the Content Manager
2. In the 'Search' area, select 'Location Local', 'AND', and 'Faulty True'. If this doesn't come up with the locomotives your having problems with, try 'Faulty Dependencies True' instead
3. Right-click and select 'Edit', and then click on 'Edit in Explorer'
4. When the file appears up, open the config file
5. Find the tags and delete 'tooltip-token' from each one
6. Save the config file
7. Exit out if the file that appeared
8. Right-click and select 'Edit', and then click on 'Commit'
It may take a while to commit, but this should solve your problem. If a red '!' pops up, go ahead and post here. The JR guys should help you if a new problem comes up.

'tooltip-token' is NOT part of the files. if it is in them now it is some kind of internal error. i would just suggest removing them, downloading and installing again.

'tooltip-token' is NOT part of the files. if it is in them now it is some kind of internal error. i would just suggest removing them, downloading and installing again.

Wait a minute, I just noticed that I didn't read the entire error. That's how I solved the problem when it says:
'The Tag (tag here) is not permitted within type (type here)'
My mistake.

Justin.....First off I wanna say congrats to your lil miracle....Sure is a nice feeling eh????....second....Very nicely done on the UP locos...I will be swooping them up shortly here.....But just a quick question if ya dont mind....Will there be one like this released in the near future???

Thanx again :Y:

For those with the errors, delete the currently installed cab for the unit your having the issue with, redownload it and install it. This should fix this issue. Corey as you know you have a bigger issue than this......

your install has something wrong with it that is not related to the assets you got. tooltip-token is unrelated.

for those of you with a GEwidInterior exception, it usually means it is out of date. download the file for the cab mech again.

I have deleted locos and cabs, re-downloaded and re-installed them. That worked for the ATSF warbonnet, but not the BNSF unit. I’m still getting script errors for the CW44-9 cab mechanism t2 (kuid2:45324:90311:1) in TS2010 (build 49933). If you need the errors, let me know and I’ll post screen shots. Thanks.

I don't know if it matters, but I checked the other locos I have that use kuid2:45324:90311:1 and they're fine.

Last edited:
On the cab shell it says this
Unknown Location: <kuid:45324:91420>
then this
kuid2:45324:91420
Im also missing a few assets for the stuff in the config file
here they are
for the c40-8 engine
Unknown Location: <kuid:45324:6408>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:6408:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:6408:3>
for the atsf cw40-8 cab shell
Unknown Location: <kuid:45324:91420>
for the cw44-9 cab mechanism
Unknown Location: <kuid:45324:90310>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1>7
for the ditchlight
Unknown Location: <kuid:45324:10100>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:10100:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:10100:4>
and others

Last edited:
Did you grab any of the dependencies for your version of trainz from the dependencies section? Also try dropping the engine into the download area in CMP and hitting start, quite a few of the dependencies are on the DLS for convenience.

Thanks

yes i did grab them all and disregard the post its working fine. Also I was running the atsf dash 8 at 65mph and the ditch lights started flashing, are they supposed to do this

Back