Japan

Sweet!! One thing though I noticed the last car on the E5 red bullet is a green car. Is that a new feature or is it only exclusive for this train?

Don't know. It's a fantasy train so I think anything is possible. BTW also nice shots of your layout Railshuttle :). Your stations look lively. Can't wait how it converts to Ts12. Anny plans for a release?

shinkansen E5
index

I see so you actually made the E6 shinkansen using the same model as E5, when looking at wiki the details are correct car 11 to 17, 11 greencar.

Looking forward for your next train the E7/W7

A that explains it. So it is the E6 layout in an E5 package.
@ Acelaamtrak: Any new developments with your model layout? Yes and certainly looking forward to an E7 W7.:)

Nice Hirochi. thanks for the diagram. that's the first time I've seen a green car used at the end of a train instead of the middle. As for my 2006 route, I'll try to see If i can port it over to trainz 12. If successful I'll have to decide how to release it. Because the route as a whole is consited of my routes but a few modifed modular layeouts (but not that many.) made by other people. I can either delete those areas or just have the Sanito line seperated form the rest of the System (which would involve a lot of deleting of the other connecting routes. Well Have a happy and safe holiday season guys and gals.

Ah so that's the mystery green train that was in the background. What line does the yellow on run on. and is the third one the same as the one that was in Densha De Go 2 or a different line?

Nice trains Hirochi.

Here a few shots from the new 1036 mm gauge line from Novaville to To Shin (Central City) (and vice versa) part 1. With the NEX.

Crossing the TGV line @ Novaville

nng22.png

After passing the station of Kita Novaville (North Novaville) the train climbs to Novaville High town. (Novaville Takai Machi). In the background the railway station of Novaville West can be seen.
Novaville East also features a platform for the museum steam trains. But that platform is more on the left.

nng15.png

This is a tourist sightseeing town offering great views to Novaville and the Electro island East Coast (on clear days).

nng39.png

After a tunnel the Nex enters the Northern outskirts of To Shin.

nng32.png

Last edited:
nice pics pagroov. Why you can expect to see hordes of tour buses heading for the sight seeing town from Toshin. Will the sight seeing town have any extra features like temple parks and hot springs? Oh what of the bridge that the Nex is on in the second pic? is that a new narrow gauged bridge?

nice pics pagroov. Why you can expect to see hordes of tour buses heading for the sight seeing town from Toshin. Will the sight seeing town have any extra features like temple parks and hot springs? Oh what of the bridge that the Nex is on in the second pic? is that a new narrow gauged bridge?

Well the features are the nice park with the Temple towers you see on the pic. The town is also starting point for nice walking routes in the mountains.:).
BTW did you know that the cockpit of the VSE50000 also fits in the E259? The cockpit windows are almost the same.

You can install another cabin via the content manager.

Hirochi: looks good, I never saw an blue Kintetsu 23000, is it fictional?

Have been busy last days to make the endstation (Nagakaido) more detailed on the platforms, had to search alot of objects luckely I could find all on download station, here is the endresult.
trainz2014-12-0301-35-52-94_zps9c0815e1.png

Nagakaido from the front and one part of the side, as you can see the station is made out of 3 floors.
trainz2014-12-0301-36-51-95_zpsf75f0625.png

The main entrance of the station located on the second floor.
trainz2014-12-0301-39-27-28_zps9d9e515c.png

The board you can see is 'Dm-Bf-Deko ZZA OeBB-Gleisnummer' with 'Text White 005' put in upper part.
trainz2014-12-0301-42-36-75_zps4c6e3d76.png

The main board.

Last edited:
kintetsu 23000 red
kintetsu 23000 yellow
kintetsu 23000 blue ----- JR 283 color fictional
index

Last edited:
Hirochi: looks good, I never saw an blue Kintetsu 23000, is it fictional?

Have been busy last days to make the endstation (Nagakaido) more detailed on the platforms, had to search alot of objects luckely I could find all on download station, here is the endresult.
Nagakaido from the front and one part of the side, as you can see the station is made out of 3 floors.
The main entrance of the station located on the second floor.
The board you can see is 'Dm-Bf-Deko ZZA OeBB-Gleisnummer' with 'Text White 005' put in upper part.
The main board.

Wow splendid work Acelaamtrak! Hope you are able to release it. It looks really like a dream model layout. Those station boards look really fun.

@ Hirochi very nice kintensu trains. I don't know this type. I have to look them up @youtube.

Sorry for the late reply Hirochi. That new E4 looks fantastic. I think you've got the nose much better now. I'm gonna it download soon:). Thank you for making all those trains. And of course a big thanks to all other not mentioned but not forgotten content creators. :).

great shots guys!! that end station is just awesome!! You put a lot of detail into it!! Will it have the station announcers and the arrival and departure jingles that play when trains come and leave? the new E4 is a great extra set for the EJR collection. about the kentetsu, Hirochi, wasn't there a green one that ran on the Osaka loop line? I think it was called the ocean express or something? Is i the same train type or different?

As for little ole me I've got good news and bad news. the good news is that I was able to port the whole SIRL system to trains 12 and I have the CDP. The bad news is as i feared, most of the textures are missing as well as some of the buildings which don't exist anymore on the download station. I haven't taken the grand tour of all the routes yet but I did manage to fix up the Sanito to Quad City bullet train a bit and take Hirochi's "red rocket" on a test run. So far it's mainly a few missing textures and replacing two major stations including the Quad City bullet station. I've also started rebuilding Sanito city again. I've got my work cut out for me that's for sure 2 years plus of work. Now i begin the hunt to find missing buildings and tour the rest of the system to see what else is missing. I have the CDP but out of respect of the modular sections of the SIRL that was made by other creators, I can't exactly upload it on the download station. but If you're interested and want to give it a look PM me and we can make arrangements. In the mean time enjoy the pics of the mess I'll ahve to clean up. LOL!!
2425cff1e9d77f8531b94d7abac780bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last 2 days I worked in a Marathon session on a new to be released separate lay out called Colden Landbridge. This is a separate Lay out that is to be merged into Electro Island v2.0.
I also plan to upload it separately to the download station.

The Layout features the 15 km route overseas from the City of Shin Hanyo in the Southeast to Colden in the Northwest. In the stand alone version the Shinkansens will come and go via portals. The name Landbridge is derived from a large bridge which I will show in future posts.

Here are some screenshots of the Twin Shinkansen station of Shin Hanyo where two Routes meet. These are the ICS (Icarus Coast Shinkansen) and the Colden Shinkansen which has a new terminus here with a much larger depot.

On to the pics:

View to the Northwest to the Twin Shinkansen Station of Shin Hanyo. The N700 is on the ramp coming from the new depot. On the right the viaduct of the Icarus Coast Sinkansen can be seen.

ShinHanyost1.png

JR500 coming from the depot for an evening run to Colden and Northtropp

ShinHanyost3.png

I really appreciate the detail that Hirochi put into his new JMA stations. Here a Japanese girl is giving more attention to here mobile phone than to the trains :)

ShinHanyost4.png

E4 MAX on the ICS coming into Shin Hanyo

ShinHanyost6.png

A spotters pic of the E4

ShinHanyost8.png

Last edited:
Back