Japan

Not that its of any importance, but I've expanded the Yamanote line up almost towards Ikekuburo. Shinjuku trackwork almost complete as well. Unfortunately, my computer's power supply exploded this morning, so I'm going to have to wait(unless I can find another spare tower around with a good powerpack, not sure if I still have one). Anyhow, I am probably going to expand southward to Shibuya station once I get back into it.

Hi, all Japan Trainzers.
C62 has been began to operate.
C62 has been operated in my TRS2004 with great & big help by bdaneal-san.
Bdaneal-san, many many many many thanks:wave: .

091120finishedc6202.jpg

091120finishedc6203.jpg

091120finishedc6204.jpg

The C62 was the biggest express steam loco in Japan, as you know.
The C62 was the Hudson type (4-6-4) with the type D52'(the biggest freight steam loco in Japan)'s boiler & C59(4-6-2 Pacific type biggest express steam loco in Japan)'s mecha.
She ran in Japanese main lines as special express, such as "Tokkyuu Tsubame, Hato, Sakura etc.
091120finishedc6201.jpg
When will the "galaxy Express engine" be released?

hello

Keimei, i think you forgot to upload the JR321T car to the DLS ^^.
Other than that, your new versions of the JR321 and JR225 are great.
I love the new sounds :) ( thanks mikey186 ;) )

greetz

Trainzfan9, do you expect 'animated' anime gals? um that is difficult task.

ryuusanosuke, yah the new sounds are so good (more thanks to mickey). Since JR321T is the trailer, she has no engine sound. So no update needed. is it ok?

Trainzfan9, do you expect 'animated' anime gals? um that is difficult task.
I think he ment the C62 steam engine. Plus, because u creations are great; somtime, you have got to show me how to make locomotives, splines, and vehicles in blender.

Last edited:
1950s in Japan

I have still been in TRS2004:'( and in 1950s in Japan:hehe: .
1110030203jpg.jpg

1110030202jpg.jpg

1110030201jpg.jpg

P.S. Trainzfan9-san, I don't like "galaxy Express engine". Too sorry that I'll not make it.

Last edited:
Hi,
very nice screenshots, where did you get the sky from with the clouds almost looks real
Thanks

I have still been in TRS2004:'( and in 1950s in Japan:hehe: .
1110030203jpg.jpg

1110030202jpg.jpg

1110030201jpg.jpg

P.S. Trainzfan9-san, I don't like "galaxy Express engine". Too sorry that I'll not make it.

i'm searching for steel banisters like the ones at the shinkansen stations.

That is the good question, (Japanese call it 'platform door')
It is easy to make that as a fence, but no idea to open/close its gates,
It has gates(doors) at the position of trains doors. And the gates will open/close in synchronization with the trains doors. Does anyone know such a gimmick in Trainz ?

Imazato-Tsurumi line Osaka city subway.
F_formdoor.jpg

Does anyone know such a gimmick in Trainz ?

I don't know how to script but maybe it is possible to clone the script from the train doors and somehow apply it to the platform doors.
When the train arrives in the script zone (like the zone for passengers)
the doors wait until the train doors open and then they open simultaneity with them.
I hope it is understandable or even make sence :p

ryuusanosuke

This seems to be an interesting idea. All I can think is to make the doors work in a similar way as crossing gates and somehow use the ATLS system to trigger them.
It's truly perplexing and I can see problems with doing it this way.:confused:

You could though make them like traditional Trainz crossing gates and have an invisible track with points and an invisible train. Then the driver would only have to throw an invisible lever near the tracks to open or close the doors. (This is a little inconvenient though.)

trainman184.:wave:

Last edited:
Epcot Monorail Sta > Ive tried it and seen its working. That is nice but left to the people familiar with the script.:p

Well this is my Blender. Any question?:D
tec_blender1.jpg

I always make the floor at first, then interior(seats), exterior at last.
tec_blender2.jpg

Some structures for urban railways.
F_pltform1.jpg

Thanks.

Back