Japan

D51200

keimei-san & SodorProduction-san, Thanks.

First of all, from my understanding story.
Load-coal missing is maybe caused by forgetting erase the attachment point in tha C62 tender mesh.

The tender engine file is installed to the TRS04.
Is not it installed in other versions?

At my level, the difference of the engine specs betweeen TRS04/06 and TS09/10 cannot be canceled:'( .
Bdaneal-san will be able to solve it, but he is very busy:confused: .
Isn't there volunteer?

I use TRS09, Hanshin-san. Your other models work fine in it. I have all D51 assets, including engine's bogeys, but has the same error as Keimei, cannot install the body.

I tested the D51 whistle on Standard SL D51-51, standard gauge "Hiro" and "Patchwork" version of "Hiro."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6VfuPTGe0I

It is beautiful!:Y:

Last edited:
I too encounter the problem Sodor Productions and Keimei where it won't load the body. Everything else loaded fine, including the C62 and I tried the C62 and that works just fine and is a fine running model.

Hello! I just discovered this thread. I am thinking of building a short japanese route. However, I have no suitable stations, platforms, signals etc. Where can I get some japanese objects? I didn´t find anything on the download station.
Greetings from sweden!:D

My friends Spriggs94 and SodorTrainSim have gotten it to work. Spriggs has 06 and I think SodorTrainSim is running 09. Not sure how he got it to work.

To all the Japanese Trainzers,
Many thanks for your wonderful creations!
I'll now have to think about doing a Japanese layout in future.
Cheers,
Dreadnought1

Hello! I just discovered this thread. I am thinking of building a short japanese route. However, I have no suitable stations, platforms, signals etc. Where can I get some japanese objects? I didn´t find anything on the download station.
Greetings from sweden!:D

I know it´s not the topic for this, but welcome sir!

Regards from spain ;)

Hi, there:)
As I attempt to improve my steam engine(9600), due to DLS trouble any new assets will not be available there:'(. I plan to make the new engine and some rolling stocks. Thanks.

96_F06.jpg

Hi all. do you have any progress ?
Here is a new face, JNR class D50, the first Mikado of Japan.

F1111D50-1.jpg

And some rolling stocks.

F1111-kasha.jpg

Thanks!

Hi everyone!:wave:

I have to say Keimei-san your work never ceases to impress.:D
The screenshot of the D50 really reminds me of a paper D51 I'm building.
And I love in the second screen with the two girls just standing in the middle of the freight yard like everything is normal.:hehe:

Also, I couldn't help but notice an old Auran default switch lever in the second screen. If you want I have some 'Japan-style' switch levers available on the DLS under my user name .:)

どもありがと、良い一日を過ごすしてください。:wave:

ありがとう, Thank you, trainman184-san.
I expect someone will create more screenshot/video of japanese scene:)

G'Day everyone.
In these days DLS is very unstable. Some assets are able to upload and some NOT. Some items can be dowonload and some CANNOT. I ask Auran about this but no response. So I withhold uploading new assets now. Please wait until DLS going normal or report to Auran if you met the trouble on DLS. Thanks a lot.

these are from a route i created after discovering Japan's multiple units,i doubt it looks much like Japan... but at least it has anime style characters

5195700705_124c4dec44.jpg

my large Bus Station

5195701095_58446f494b.jpg
anyone for a cheeseburger?

5195701247_3a39cabf3a.jpg

Part time jobs...

5195701443_a1302fb2cf.jpg

A bento in the park

5196301896_e5634001b2.jpg

Stripy Barriers! used far to many of these :eek:

5195701903_a1f9809558.jpg

"Your ID Please?"

Hi everyone, how are you going? Here are my new stuffs.

D50444-F02.jpg

D50 444 is a fictional train. She is the heroine of the novel; 'The Mourning Train (Tomurai Kikansha)' by Keikichi Osaka 1936.

C56_F01.jpg

C56 130 is the light weight mogul for branch lines, nicknamed 'Pony'.

BTW, TS2009SP4 is very comfortable to me. It improves the performance and the alpha blend issue. Trainz version will be 3.1. But, be carefull and read related threads of SP4 when you apply it. Thank you.

Wonderful job Keimei! I like the fiction "D50-444" engine, it reminds me of the C62 used in "Galaxy Express 999," or the Thomas the Tank Engine version of D51-51, which they have depicted as both in standard degoichi form and as a standard gauge engine.

Do you plan to model the D51 class? It is a shame Hanshin's will not work in TS09 and up.

SodorProductions-san and all;

It is possible and no problem for me to make D51 (I have drawings and photos).
But, Im looking to Hanshin-san for his plan and have heard someone else has another degoichi plan.
There are many steam engine classes in Japan, you know, besides D51 and C62. I will rather like to make them (D52, C51, C55, 4110) and introduce them worldwidely. Thank you.

F999.jpg

Yes, I love Galaxy Express 999:p (she is D50 not C62).

Back