Japan

Like always you did a great job at reskinning and making an enginesound ����

I have done a reskin of DF200-7000 loco and 7 coaches of "Seven Stars ion Kyushu" (for personal use) pics on Trainz Gallery.

That's a pretty awesome job. I saw the train (and many other Japanese trains) on Japan Railway Journal and thought it looked great. It's one of my favourites. I'm also a big cat person so I love the stuff with Tama, Nitama and the other cat station masters too

Hey AlexMaria,

Great work as always but your hornsound <kuid:668654:100125> wasn't included in the download file. Any chance you could upload it somewhere?

Thanks

Hey AlexMaria,

Great work as always but your hornsound <kuid:668654:100125> wasn't included in the download file. Any chance you could upload it somewhere?

Thanks

Yes, you're right, i forgot to include the hornsound.

I've re-uploaded the .rar file, now it should be good.

Yes, you're right, i forgot to include the hornsound.

I've re-uploaded the .rar file, now it should be good.

Hi Alexmaria.

Well done and congrats on your new train. I have 2 weeks of vacation next week so I have time on hands to drive your train :D. I look forward to it.

To the Shinkansen experts, is this based on a real one or is it 100% fictional ? Thanks, there's so many different designs I'm only used to TGVs

fUMgTdQ.png

sAt7T2F.jpg

To the Shinkansen experts, is this based on a real one or is it 100% fictional ? Thanks, there's so many different designs I'm only used to TGVs

fUMgTdQ.png

sAt7T2F.jpg

It's almost identical to a 700 series, altough the front should be white, not blue.
What game is that?

Also curious which game that is. But it is fictional. There are no blue painted 700- series in Japan that I know of.

Yeah thanks guys after looking it looks like the 700 Séries. I took the screen from Gran Turismo GT on the PS4 which is a car game but you know the japanese even if it's a scenery object they did the model very well !

Hope i didnt jinx myself. But me as i a Shinkansen Expert-ish myself, I looked in Japanese blogs, wikipedia, and Youtube, and the scheme is fictional not real. Besides, being 2019 the withdrawals of the 700 Series (For the Tokaido Shinkansen) I dont think JR West/Central is gonna make any more schemes.

Last edited:
Hello Hirochi I herebye ask permission to distribute the following repaints and Trainsets of the E2 Shinkansen.

I present the E2 Asama 8 car set and the E2-1000 10 cars set.
They come with custom interior on the Asama set, Engine Sound, custom colored front lights and Engine spec so that the trains run at 260 operational speed (it uses the E7 enginespec).

Info from Wikipedia

8 car sets for Asama Services

The fleet of thirteen "N" sets was constructed for the new Asama services on the newly constructed Nagano Shinkansen (present-day Hokuriku Shinkansen) to Nagano from 1 October 1997, and are classified simply "E2 series". Units N2 onwards were delivered from March 1997 to September 1997. These sets are compatible with both the 50 Hz supply used by JR East and the 60 Hz supply used west of Karuizawa on the Hokuriku Shinkansen, and are limited to a maximum speed of 260 km/h. Tohoku Shinkansen set J1 was transferred to Nagano depot in October 2002 and renumbered as set N21.

The fleet of "N" sets underwent a programme of life-extension refurbishment from fiscal 2013.[SUP][5][/SUP] Withdrawals of E2 series "N" sets commenced in April 2014, with the withdrawal of sets N4 and N12. The remaining E2 series sets were removed from regularly scheduled Hokuriku Shinkansen Asama services from 25 December 2015, with the last E2 series Asama run taking place on 31 March 2017.

10 car sets for Hayate Services

The prototype E2-1000 series train (unit J51) was delivered as an 8-car to Sendai depot in late December 2000, and entered revenue-earning service in November 2001 after extensive testing. Units J52 onwards were delivered as 10-car units from July 2002, entering service on the Tohoku Shinkansen from December 2002. These trains replaced life-expired 200 series trains and augment JR East's fleet for use on new Hayate services following the opening of the Tōhoku Shinkansen extension to Hachinohe in December 2002.
The E2-1000 series incorporates a number of design improvements compared with the earlier batches, the most noticeable of which is the change from small windows for each seating bay to wide windows similar to the E4 series trains. A new single-arm pantograph design is used with an aerofoil-shaped mounting that eliminates the need for pantograph shrouds. The pre-series set, J51, was equipped with automatic couplers at both ends, but sets J52 onwards have couplers at the northern end only, as on the earlier E2' trains. Unlike the earlier J sets, these units are only compatible with the 50 Hz power supply of the Tohoku and Joetsu Shinkansen routes. The flush-fitting plug doors of the earlier N and J sets were replaced by conventional sliding doors on these units. While J51 was delivered in the same livery as earlier E2 series trains, units J52 onward were delivered from new in the Hayate livery with a magenta waistline stripe in place of the previous red and a new "apple" logo in place of the "wind" logo on the original batch of J and N units.

Screenshots:

Shot 1: Pokemon (original by Hirochi on the back, Middle Train = 8 car Asama set and the train on the front is the 10 car Hayate set. Shot is taken on the WIP (Work in Progress) Ikaruko yard. So no Caternary yet.

47522656821_7db39bb8eb_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_04_02_16_44_55_729
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Shot 2: Hayate set JR-East Logo:

33645774818_568cfe47c7_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_04_02_16_45_40_531

Shot 3: The sets use different colored yellow front lights. Shot is taken on the WIP (Work in Progress) Ikaruko yard. So no Caternary yet.

46798935874_e64c750e8d_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_04_02_16_48_42_861

Shot 4 Interior of the Asama Set.

33645773828_dbe2469583_h.jpg
[/URL]TANE_2019_04_02_16_47_06_802 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Dont forget it also has the Long windows similar to the 0 series and the Red stripe should be Pink (sort of magenta-ish), or as many people call it "Pinku dainto".

Dont forget it also has the Long windows similar to the 0 series and the Red stripe should be Pink (sort of magenta-ish), or as many people call it "Pinku dainto".

It is Pink. The screenshots where taken in early morning light but it is really pink when the sun is higher in the sky. I took the color taker from Photoshop to get the exact color. The door is still red though. I saw I forgot that. Will do tomorrow. The long windows canonot be done unless Hirochi makes a special model with the long windows. I feel this is close enough though.

pagroove@ I permit your distributing it.
E2 SHINKANSEN ===> repaint free

E2 shinkansen speed
362km/h test run
315km/h max speed
275km/h tohoku line
260km/h hokuriku line
240km/h joetsu line

Back