Japan

I MIGHT be planning on getting Electro Island 4.0 Next year.
Also i did the very first looping horns for Shinkansen :). Sadly i probably not upload them at the moment.

Last edited:
Dude don't make tons on posts just edit next time and try to get your game registered as we already told you, people tend to not help guys with empty timelines

I did register and all that
i contacted helpdesk.
Nothing happened.
🙄
But i dont know how to fill a timeline. Since im 12, I dont know all that

Last edited:
i contacted helpdesk.
Nothing happened.
🙄

Last edited:
i contacted helpdesk.
Nothing happened.

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but here it is again.

Go to the top of this page and click "My Trainz". Use your Forum username and password to log into MyTrainz.

Down the left side of the page is a link marked "Serial Number". Click that. When the page appears, to the right are 6 spaces to enter the SAME registration code you used to install the game. Enter that code and click "Submit".

Once you do this, you SHOULD have your game registered. You don't fill the timeline, N3V will add "TANE" to your timeline once you follow these instructions.

It is simple. My granddaughter did it.

Bill

Last edited:
I am sure this has been mentioned before, but here it is again.

Go to the top of this page and click "My Trainz". Use your Forum username and password to log into MyTrainz.

Down the left side of the page is a link marked "Serial Number". Click that. When the page appears, to the right are 6 spaces to enter the SAME registration code you used to install the game. Enter that code and click "Submit".

Once you do this, you SHOULD have your game registered. You don't fill the timeline, N3V will add "TANE" to your timeline once you follow these instructions.

It is simple. My granddaughter did it.

Bill

i did all your steps. did not work for me. 😕
and yes i did register trainz

Guys im planning to do a Route Should it be TGV, Shinkansen, or EMU?
Im currently out of options.
Also where do i find the 223 Series?

Your route, your choiche, but i would rather suggest trying one with as less scenario as possible, such as a subway route (possibly one with rolling stock already avaible).

The 223 series is still in development. stuff like this takes time. usually lots of time.

If I recall correctly,for posting screenshots with TS12,in the game first,(This is optional.) press F5 to hide the interference (Like the speed of the train,DCC/cab mode slide bars,etc.) and then press Ctrl+Print screen (It should look like PrtScr on a keyboard.) and then you made the screen shot. Then go to your installation folder (For TS12,it is most likely in Program Files (x86) > N3V games > Trainz simulator 12) then go in the "Userdata" folder,then the "screenshots" folder,and the screenshot should be there. Now to put the image on the forums,go to the Trainz gallery here,and have the windows file explorer open at the installation folder for TS12,and be at the screenshots section in it,and you have to log into the Trainz gallery to host the image,use the same username and password as on the forums,and when logged in,go to add media,and then bring the windows file explorer so that it is layered over the browser window,and then drag the screenshot into the "Drop files here to upload" part of the add media section,names and tags are optional,then click "Upload media post",and when the image is uploaded,then go to full image on your image,then right click on the image and then click "Copy image address" and then go to the post your going to make on a screenshot thread,and then find the little icon that looks like a picture of a tree (It should say "Insert image" when you put your mouse over it.) then when the insert image thing comes up,paste the link of the image into one of the bars,and then click "Ok" on it and then the screenshot should hopefully be there. You can also put multiple images in one post,but you can only do so many.

Hope this helps.:wave:

Back