Ivan`s Workshops

Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!Oh boy oh boy!

I'm excited Ivan! Looks Stunning!

Thank you all again, your comments means that i`m going in right direction :)
---
Most of the details is added, so i must say 80% of cab car is done.
b74981f1106b4b43323d59b4d61258d9.png

I fully agree man, they're absolutely awesome, and you know how much I love these cars!

Those would look awesome with some horizon coaches. IF I EVER FINISH THEM XD lol keep up the good work ma dude!

Those would look awesome with some horizon coaches. IF I EVER FINISH THEM XD lol keep up the good work ma dude!

Not to break the positivity party, but you wouldn't be able to use them (realisticlly) with the bi-Levels. lol Unless you intend to trap your passengers :p

Thats where youre wrong kiddo! XD lol there are actually bilevels wich have adapters on them like a lower vestibule pon one side. 0

you never know if amtrak/caltrans might modify some coaches to make transition coaches

The cars aren't designed for transitioning cars. Caltrans never has had the intention of operating single level equipment.
The reason for the acquisition of the single level cars is to gain capacity until the arrival of the bi-level cars in 2017 or 2018. Once the bi-level cars arrive, the single level equipment will be disposed of.
The same goes for the single level equipment operating on the Surfliner service between LA and SLO. However, that has been recently fixed with Caltrans leasing the former-Wisconsin Talgos.

Last edited:
@titanicchristo

Yes, this is exrternall speakers. You're right :)

---

A somehow strange shot, but it's showing that i made animation of front door.
5e776f0b8b75b40dabfb48c07469d2d9.png

I`ve also started making a custom cab for controlcar, pics will be later.

Last edited:
Back