Is there an EMC EA or E series available for Trainz 2019 or T:ANE?

jjmcballerson

Hello everyone! Huge B&O fan here who is wondering about any possible EMC EA Unit still in circulation in the Trainz world. I am fairly new to this hobby and any reply would be a big help! (Any links to F Units and B&O steam would be appreciated as well) I look forward to any response!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27862259@N02/7989432754

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums and to Trainz, jjmcballerson.

I'm not sure if this particular model is available, but there are many, many E and F-units available on the Download Station (DLS), which is accessible through Content Manager, or available on third-party websites such as Erecting Hall, Trainz Forge, Trainz Pro Routes, and others. Trainz Pro Routes requires you use your Trainz User-ID for registration. The DLS alone contains well over 500K assets including locomotives from around the world created by the user-community not counting these third-party websites mentioned.

Unfortunately without knowing which Trainz version you are using, I can't direct you on how to download or install your content. You need to ensure your Trainz version is registered properly and appears along the timeline as they do on mine. If you have registered, or purchased your program through Steam, contact the helpdesk and ask for assistance with your registration.

The Helpdesk is available here for your convenience, or is also available via the link at the top of the forums.

Thanks for your response!

I still have one question about Jointed Rail's F7. Do you by chance, know what happened to it? It seems to have just disappeared from their website, and I've noticed that many F7s in the Trainz community use it's assets. Unfortunately, I never downloaded the F7 from Jointed Rail before this happened. Is there any possible chance to get it back? Again, I appreciate your earlier reply!

Thanks for your response!

I still have one question about Jointed Rail's F7. Do you by chance, know what happened to it? It seems to have just disappeared from their website, and I've noticed that many F7s in the Trainz community use it's assets. Unfortunately, I never downloaded the F7 from Jointed Rail before this happened. Is there any possible chance to get it back? Again, I appreciate your earlier reply!

It appears they have retired the model due to its age. The mesh and textures were close to 12 years old and they felt it was time to retire the model. There was a post in their forum section regarding the model. With that said, there are others out there not based on their model.

Oh thats a shame. Although i do understand their reasoning if that was too difficult to handle. The assets were made for TS2009 and TS2010 though correct?

So I have the files for the F-7 from jointed rail but not the locomotive. I found them off of Forge-Trainz.com as the dependencies. You can find them under the dependencies area of Forge-Trainz but you must have a Jointed rail account to download the jointed rail F-7 dependencies as it will redirect you to the Jointed rail website. Also if you get Forge-Trainz’s F units you must get the Jointed rail F-7 dependencies along with jointed rail’s bogey dependencies. You find both links in the “Dependencies” section of Forge-Trainz.com. Hope this helps.

Back