Irish Screenshots 1944 - present

Nice work PFX i hate to ask but could i find out the name of the platforms and brick wall's on them you are using in that pic please, I really like that station with the different buildings/shelter's on each platform that's well done.
Cheers Mick.:)

The platform and edging are two seperate assets. If you search username nexusdj and platform edge, there is a range of 15 different edges. The surface is by tmz06003 but I can't remember the name, something like tarmac platform surface. There are several widths. The wall is built in. If you type 'brick' in the spline tool, I think it's brickwall 8ft but I could be wrong, I'm not at home right now.

Is this the Platin Cement Factory or the other one by the River with its own little branch just North of the viaduct?

This is a fictional representation of the plant north of the viaduct, this shot being west facing. I've set up a branch from the mainline which goes all the way down to the port and a container facility, with this running off same. The Platin cement factory would be on the Navan line which at present, is only a set of sidings, as per the original 'Old Dublin' route.

Some Pictures of Wexford
FiachraIR_20140706_0005_zpsc4a83201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FiachraIR_20140706_0002_zpsf1713a58.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FiachraIR_20140706_0003_zps3df3863f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Crescent
FiachraIR_20140706_0004_zps2f7219a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

By Wexford South Station(Under Construction) with the Gas Works
FiachraIR_20140706_0000_zps52d4250d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have to say I'm surprised I got Wexford finished in five days because I no idea how I did it that fast!

Very Nice PFX hope you don't mind me announcing the Release of my Route SE Ireland P1 which is now on the DLS available in the 1908, 1935 and 1948 editions with 1963, 1980, 1998 and 2004 editions on the way
Heres the GSWR with local passenger service and a goods bound for Rosslare Harbour with some Pierce Ploughs at Wexford South Station

Well the Route goes from Wexford to Enniscorthy so its very short, so far there is only the steam era versions on the DLS but I'm nearly finished the 1963 version for those who prefer the Diesels

A Mk2 rake passing Fairview.

A little bit of artistic licence here as a Mk2 DBSO operates a push/pull service.

Back