Introduction to a new series of routes avalible at T.C.S

IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to Beta Test please Email me at. vaderrunner at yahoo dot com. NOTE: You must have TRS2006 installed to Beta Test.
Now the final pics!

Mauville
Screen_397.jpg

Heres something ya should try and do on your route...It dont look bad but you need A LOT of stuff on it....And A LOT of work has to yet be done...Here is something I just did really quick to give ya an idea on what ya can do to it....

http://imageshack.us

yea hang on.
its not that good. If you would like Chris you can Beta Test and im starting to go back through the route and fixing up majorly thanks to WCL showing me some things i need.
heres Mt. Chimney.
chimney.jpg

chimney2.jpg

well also, don't forget the main volcano...
it might help to add lots more trees as well.
Cheers,
Sean

yea true.......does anyone know how to put weather conditions in diferent areas? you know like at one part of the map its raining while another part it is nice out.

heres and idea titaniclover:
You know how there is a cable car going up the mountain? well, last i know, a cable car set was made for trainz, and its freeware. make mount Chimney, with the lava, etc. and create a cable car going from lavaridge, to the top of mount chimney!:D
Cheers,
Sean

LVman......thats the best idea you had yet. KIDING!!!!
thats a very cool idea. where can i ficd this cable car set it would be perfect!!!!??!?!?

LVman......thats the best idea you had yet. KIDING!!!!
thats a very cool idea. where can i ficd this cable car set it would be perfect!!!!??!?!?

the cable car is on the DLS, its by cyberstorm you must look for his thread about it here, there are some very importian instructions to get it working right.

peter

Edit: after a quick realization (on the old forum) you can get the instructions at his site: http://fp.stormont.plus.com/Trainz/Downloads.htm the rules for the chairlift are basically the same.

Last edited:
now to bad......you can try it. PM me your Email and will see what you come up with. NOTE this is TRS2006 NON SP1.
ill give you more insturctions in the email.
and thanks PerRock.

dang uhh......we tryed this with WCL. ill give it to you and you can work then if you supply screenshots will be in buidness. then i work off those screens.

Back