Interlocking stations

arwin48

Anyone familiar with the TRC3 interlocking station. The train under AI control stops at the signal SOU 003 which is under control of the TRC3 and stays there until the properties dialog box is set up. (Assignment Auto AI only.) I’ve set the path but still the train won’t pass the signal. Have I missed something in the path settings to get the train to move through the signal.

Sou 003 Automatic or proceed. Which is correct?
Many thanks.

Hi

Is this your own route, a DLC route or something off of the DLS? Your post gives no information about what is before or after SOU 003. I make extensive use of EITs and always set the first signal of a path to automatic.

Regards

Brian

Sorry, I was going to send a screen shot but the forum rule disallowed it. The route is the Brighton-Southampton with the TRC3 interlocking station.
paths are laid out but unable to get the trains through the signals. I was wondering if you have to download a ruling to activate it.

Had a quick look and from what I can see you have a choice of two routes. Dn Fast and Dn Slow. It can use either to get to Southampton Central so it is waiting for instructions as to which path. If you direct it via the TM's it fails to see them as they are within the paths. Move the TM's beyond the path and use them or inform the driver which path to use via the driver commands.

Anyone familiar with the TRC3 interlocking station. The train under AI control stops at the signal SOU 003 which is under control of the TRC3 and stays there until the properties dialog box is set up. (Assignment Auto AI only.) I’ve set the path but still the train won’t pass the signal. Have I missed something in the path settings to get the train to move through the signal.

Sou 003 Automatic or proceed. Which is correct?
Many thanks.

I've got the same pb with TRS build 117669. You've to get the EIT library V88 (Thank you Pierre Guy).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NbCwHofSVN-U3IlL-CqHDdnkA3NNXo0b/view?usp=sharing

Spel Genoegen

Hi.

EIT v88 is currently in the process of being uploaded to DLS (should be available in the next 24 hours). This version is the same as v87 with one added fix to solve the problem of path auto assignment no longer working under build 117669 and later. People not using path auto assignment feature do not need to download this version.

Another version v91 with more fixes and with a much better support of UDS driver/surveyor toggle mode should be uploaded to DLS later this fall as soon as the bugs recently found while in beta testing will be fixed.

Regards.
Pierre (61392)

Back