Interactive Industries!!

ish6

Since 2001
Hi Community

What load and unload industries do you recommend from the DLS?

Thanks
Ishie:)

Last edited:
hmm, Hard to say Ish, but i'll get back to you on that, when i think of one:hehe:
Cheers,
Sean

I think he mean's...wait I take that back..he mean what can he create next for the DLS.
Not stuff he can get.

As for the question I have no ideas....wait how about a TransFlow industry! That sounds like a good idea!

Are you guys getting confused here?!

What load and unload industries do you recommend from the DLS?

For example, Zatovisualworks’ Car Factory Yard is a great item to download from the DLS.

Also, please recommend interactive industries from the DLS only …

Thanks
Ish

Well i don't really no of many other than getting some good buildings, downloadng loads that match them, and in 06 using the new multiple industry to set it up myself..... If u nee any ideas to make though (sorry off topic) i suggest a musical instrument system of shops and factories lol

I like Slugsmasher's SS MLOG DRY SORT YARD, kuid 86661:144007. I would like to see more logging related interactive industries. There are a few nice ones, and there is plenty of individual items to add to them. Thanks for opening up this thread. I know there must be a lot out there but my old eyeballs tire very easily, and finding them is a chore.:wave:

HA! I was right the first time! Like I said depends on the route. There is a nice coal powerplant on DLS but the names in german (I think) there is also some intermodel stuff such as cranes and trucks.

HA! I was right the first time! Like I said depends on the route. There is a nice coal powerplant on DLS but the names in german (I think) there is also some intermodel stuff such as cranes and trucks.

Sounds like KOHLEHEIZKRAFTWERK. Really nice coal stuff. Add to it BEKOHLUNGSANIAGE, BESANDUNGSANIAGE, KOHLENBANSEN, etc. and I ended up with some very interesting items. I love it !!!:) :) :)

IDIOTBOUY has some great farming items to support his HAY SHED and FEED-MILL, including animated farming equipment. I like teaming them up with DMDRAKES Farming Blocks. It sure makes building a layout simpler. I love this stuff !!!!!!:udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

I like Slugsmasher's SS MLOG DRY SORT YARD, kuid 86661:144007. I would like to see more logging related interactive industries. There are a few nice ones, and there is plenty of individual items to add to them. Thanks for opening up this thread. I know there must be a lot out there but my old eyeballs tire very easily, and finding them is a chore.:wave:
Yes, like an updated modern Logging mill, i dispise using the junky built-in one...:(
but anyway, Yes, i do agree, we need more diversety in loads to haul.
Cheers,
Sean

I'll 2nd the Brickworks,

And i like all the beef industry stuff,
Feedlot ind, Meatworks, Mlog Logging etc.

I wish we had some Sugarcane industry stuff
maybe A full on Dairy farm as well. ;);)

Sorry couldn't help myself:hehe:

Cheers,
Torana:)

Back