INSTALLING THE FREE VERSION OF `BLUE COMET`

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockline

Ok so I`ve downloaded it ,registered the serial number it then comes up with " The programs Publisher couldn`t be verified are you sure you want to run the program ?" I say YES then after download its asking me what program do I want to use to open this program ?.
Could someone PLEASE write down a list in (Janet & John language ) each step of how to install this download
Please Please Please
Regards Stockline ( John.

Hi John,

First things first. Which version are you wanting to install it into? If TS12, what build is yours at?

Kieran.

What's this package asset names in CM or game browser?! I can find them enywhere after the succesful installation. That's stupid.

Installer only works for PRE SP1 don't forget to add the serial number to the launcher settings.
For SP1 you have to use the in game download and make sure you have registered it at Planet Auran or My Trainz as it is now.

I'M trying to install Blue Comet to TANE but a popup comes up looking for ts2009-ts2010 I only have the TANE installed

please help

Augusto

I'M trying to install Blue Comet to TANE but a popup comes up looking for ts2009-ts2010 I only have the TANE installed

please help

Augusto

Just change it to the directory where you want it. It added the TS2010 extension on mine I just manually deleted it and carried on. Installed without problem.

please help

Augusto

TANE CE is not TANE, it is a preview and you cannot install N3V DLC to it, that will only be possible on the version that is released to Retail when it's finished.

The installer is no use for anything higher than TS12 build 49922, after that it will be downloaded in game, as it will when T:ANE is released and the ability to install DLC is enabled, you don't need the installer that's only for older versions of Trainz.

I tried to instal it on TRS2012 SP1, not TANE. It refuses to download via in-game downloader - I just have a browser error and nothing else. I don't wanna do anything more, (removed) blue comet and stupid installation engine. Glad it was free, if not nobody would return my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to instal it on TRS2012 SP1, not TANE. It refuses to download via in-game downloader - I just have a browser error and nothing else. I don't wanna do anything more, xxxxxx this blue comet and stupid installation engine. Glad it was free, if not nobody would return my money.

Register it first at Planet Auran, check In Game DLC updates are enabled, go the Purchase new content, click redownload purchases wait a bit and it will download, just done it here. No need for the foul language either masked or otherwise, kids use this forum.

I downloaded it (Blue Comet package). Thought it would only work on TS2012 sp1 or newer. So NOT Tane-CE? Glad all I wasted was a couple of hours. The instructions are bogus. (Can we key "bogus"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back