Industrial Shortlines

22alpha

A little something I have in the works....
engineshotlq8.jpg

Aweseome!! Looks fantastic. I love the way you have used trees and stuff! 10 out of 10

Daniel

I'll try and put some up after work today. Got some more progress done on the small yard for the scenic railroad that also will operate on this line.

Mike

opps something happened anyway, burbri there on the DLS search CSX you will find it. there called CSX Bright Future the other one also found on the DLS is the CSX Dark Future.

It's just a reskin I did on that p40. there should be one the DLS. Try to search using words like amtrak, genesis, p40, etc, etc. I just made a few reskins for myself with different numbers and different train markings on the side like "Empire Builder" Silver Star, etc....

Mike

Nice Shots, cant wait till' their released...just one or two things...

1) Do you know where you got those CSX Dash 9's?

2) I didn't find the amtrak P42 under your name...

The CSX locomotives that are in the first shot are AC4400CW's. They are on the DLS, not exactly sure of the kuid, but I will post it when I get home (around 5pm EST) As for the p40's They are not on the DLS. These were just skins that I made for my personal use. I would have to get permission from the creator to release these.

Mike

Last edited:
Back