In Hospital

.... and the Ashburton - Windrush route. I just love branch lines.

Hope you enjoy the route Kieran. Ironically, I was able to put the hours in to complete the joining of Razor's two routes because I too have been off sick (though now much better I'm pleased to say). I had a go on it the other day for the first time in ages and I must say it looked great! However, remember that you need a fairly powerful PC to make it really work. Don't worry if you haven't got that, just turn down the sliders and you should still be able to get something out of it. Try a 14xx clas with an autocoach and have fun!

Paul

Hope you enjoy the route Kieran. Ironically, I was able to put the hours in to complete the joining of Razor's two routes because I too have been off sick (though now much better I'm pleased to say). I had a go on it the other day for the first time in ages and I must say it looked great! However, remember that you need a fairly powerful PC to make it really work. Don't worry if you haven't got that, just turn down the sliders and you should still be able to get something out of it. Try a 14xx clas with an autocoach and have fun!

Paul

Hi Paul,

I do love your route, and although I do have some missing dependencies (I haven't bought any tree packs) it looks great. I find I have my detail sliders down to Normal anyway, and SnC still doesn't run well in the large goods yards and station areas with complex trackwork. I'm only on a laptop with 4GB of RAM and 2.00GHz processor.

Anyone know of some LMS locos I could download and enjoy in my time of sickness? I have the 3F, 8F, Black 5 and 4F from Settle & Carlisle, but I'd like more from the LMS region.

Hi Kieran, the only payware items on the route are by jankvis (JVC), so you should have access to everything else. What are your missing dependencies?

Paul

Anyone know of some LMS locos I could download and enjoy in my time of sickness? I have the 3F, 8F, Black 5 and 4F from Settle & Carlisle, but I'd like more from the LMS region.

There was one I made for someone in Queensland who's name I can't recall at this time. The loco was 2290, a fairly unique 0-10-0 but without a class number.

Hi Kieran, the only payware items on the route are by jankvis (JVC), so you should have access to everything else. What are your missing dependencies?

Paul

Hi Paul,

The only missing dependencies are the trees. None are from anywhere else.

@the other Paul:
Ok, I have a 3F, 4F, 8F, Black 5 AND some loco numbered 58100 made by some other Aussie guy whose name I forgot. :hehe: Of course I have Big Bertha, I commissioned (gimmie-pigged?) her!

Any others besides? I got the Princess Royal too, but that isn't good for branch lines and doesn't come in BR livery. I also have the Duchess and Coronation DLC packs from N3V Games.

If only skipper1945 or Jay Holland would turn their attention to the LMS...

You see, I can't afford more payware at the moment, but I might buy some when I can.

One exam down, one to go. :)

Kieran.

I got all 14 of my stitches out, and I have a picture for you all. :) Click to enlarge if you dare!

Just have to wait for the wound to close up, and then I get the splint taken off and I can re-learn to walk without crutches.

And I also got to talk to the girl mentioned earlier on the last day of school, as I went up just to see my friends. I got a few contact details from her. :cool:

Kieran.

Last edited:
Back