Imagehost

privite

The West Somerset Railway
Help!!!!!

Could anyone help me with an on-going problem i've got. Its that im finding downloads for trains i want, but i cant download them because imagehost have closed down. is there a nother way to download them or is that that.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

How about being a bit more explanatory? What site are you trying to download from? Are you using CM to download? Is the "Imagehost Error" a Windows warning? What EXACTLY does it say?

Hi,

I've found a thead full of 2ft downloads, as links. I try and download them but the site they've uploaded to (Imagehost) has closed down. i was wondering if they would be on a different site, mediafire of something. by the way, the threads called 24ngtrainz WIP

thanks

Hi,

I've found a thead full of 2ft downloads, as links. I try and download them but the site they've uploaded to (Imagehost) has closed down. i was wondering if they would be on a different site, mediafire of something. by the way, the threads called 24ngtrainz WIP

thanks

In that case, I would say you are hosed. I assume only the maker of the files can tell you if they are hosted anywhere else. Good luck with that.

Back