I'm staying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

zatovisualworks

Veteran but blossoming
:p Excuse me, my dear trainzy friends, I have to tell everybody worldwide:

I'm staying! :hehe:

:'( I've decided that (after a long debate with my croco pet), and wish to tell you, your parents, your wives and husbands, your friends, boyfriends and girlfriends, relatives and known pets in these times when the fashion seems to be leaving, parting, departing, splitting, divorcing, chopping, sectioning, quitting, resigning, dividing, deserting, running away, scattering, evading, bla blah blah.
:sleep:

Yes, this is a free guestbook thread for those who want to stay in... ;)

:hehe:Those who sign in will get a free virtual copy of the celebrated "Stayin' Alive" tune by the Bee Gees... :hehe:

trsstayingalive.jpg

Take care and have fun by staying alive, guys!

Alberte :wave:

Please, be merciful with this little joke :hehe:

Last edited:
I am switching on my Winamp player as we speak and loudly the sounds of the Bee Gees fill the room. I will also stay!

Do we really need another thread like this?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, :p Does it disturb you? I hope not. I don't intend you to have the same kind of sense of humour as mine. Or my maybe you haven't dug up the intention of it... ;)

Question by question: Do we really need another post complaining about the DS breakdown?

:wave:

Last edited:
According to Zato you are wrong.

Apparently.:eek: I was just asking, however you will have to follow certain guidlines, one of which your threads must exactly equal the number of Download Problems and DLS Not Working threads in order to maintain the balance of the forum, otherwise everything will tilt to the right and eventually fall over.

Last edited:
Aaaah, i love when treads goes off-topic allready after the second post:hehe:

@Alberte, my dear friend. I'm staying too;)

Lars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back