I Have To Leave The Trainz Community

Blutorse4792

Now T:ANE I can get into
Sorry everybody, but due to a severe computer failure, all of my Trainz Projects are put on halt, and I will be gone from the community for a while. This means, the CTA Route and Kenosha Route I was working on are cancelled until further notice, and I will not be able to Beta Screamingman14's CTA Car :'( . Until I can scrape together the cash to get a new Windows Disk, or find my Toshiba recovery one, I will no longer be a part of the community here. I will be back when my computer troubles are all sorted out, and I can finally install Trainz again. I hope to be back ASAP, whether that's a few days, weeks, or even months. Until then, adios, good bye, and my thoughts go out to the friends and family of Alastair Dussart a.k.a. Harry James Potter.

See you guys on the flip side :wave:

Good news. Thanks to my little bro being generous, he is allowing me to install Trainz on his laptop 'til mine gets better. My CTA project is back on, and Screamingman, I can still test your CTA 2600 car :D

Woooo, I happy that you are stay here right now and I should thank to your bro that your bro can allow to you would use to you bro's laptop:cool: :D:)

I'm borrowing an XP disc tomorrow (It's not stealing, I have my own Product key), so hopefully my laptop will be good as new.

Back