I am lossing all work when updater starts up

bradnock

bradnock
Every timethe contents updater starts when I click on the game start up Icon for Trainz 10, I lose all the work in the surveyor session I am working on and It disappearsfrom the route menu. also the contents have disappeared. It really driving menuts.

Try with a quick database repair, also run trainz in administrator mode (especially if it's installed in Program Files folder and you are running Windows Vista/7).

Yes I am running win 7 Can you please explain database repair. I am not very good at understanding how some of the system s work.

Open content manager, then on the upper field click on "file" and on the list to "quick database repair" I have provided a screenshot for easier understanding

Many thanks for the information. Can you tell if there is a manual or similar data that I can use that explains to me how to use surveyor Fix missing consists how to save data so if and when I have problems how to save them. There is lots of information that I would find helpfull that I do not seem to find available.

Back