How to fill a steam locomotive with coal?

Nikolay_S

Hello!

I'm new here.

I have a problem with refilling a loco with coal.

In session Northbay County - Gossen Coal when I go from Rockport to Gossen I have my loco close to empty there.

I try to refill it in Gossen with water and coal. When I stop near to Gossen Watertank, there is a refilling only water. When I stop near to Gossen CoalStation - the locomotive does not refill coal. What do I do wrong? How there should be a refilling of a steam locomotive?

Can someone help me please? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for my English.

Your english is fine, better than some of the so-called english speaking posters. Press F3 in Surveyor, then press the N key, and click on the CoalStation. That will bring up the properties window and you can click on the box to allow the CoalStation to refill locos. As you have now modified the session, it will be given your ID# when saved, so use this session if you want to be able to refuel. Post back if there're any problems.
Norm

Thank you

Thank you for your reply.

Do you speak about Editor?

So if a CoalStation has checked property "Act as Coal Station" it can be used for refilling steam locos, right? Ok, it seems the session I played has no CoalStations to refill locos.

In second time I have completed the mission task, and coal there was enough without additional refuellings. It seems, for the first time I too often threw coal into stove (don't know correct word). :D

Back