How does one buy the TS12 Anniversary Ed. for AU$22.47, on special atm?

VinnyBarb

*HRH in real life*
As the title says, I received N3V's newsletter today where it is stated the TS12 Anniversary Edition is currently on special for AU$22.47 on Simulator Central (I guess). Yet when trying to buy this version, I get the FULL price as AU$149.90. Even when trying to buy this with PayPal, this shows the FULL price. I could not see a special code needed to buy this in the newsletter, if there is indeed a special code to reduce the price of this edition, then this is VERY WELL HIDDEN or most likely as it seems NON EXISTING at this point of time (Saturday, 7.00 am ACT).

So, what is the use to advertise high and low to sell this product at a special price, when Simulator Train still shows the old initial price. Where is the bl**dy link to this special offer shown in your Trainz Newsletter? As said, when clicking on the link to it (the TS12 Anniversary Edition) in the newsletter, one gets the OLD, overblown price of AU$149.90. Wake up N3V Games, your Simulator Central web programming is STILL VERY SLOPPY, as it has been with PLENTY of examples in the very immediate past. My 10 year old son, if I had one, would be able to do a much better job in web page programming than your so called "web designers".

This TS12 Anniversary Edition with the special price is at this point of time not even listed in Simulator Central's specials, so where is it listed?

Not a happy chappy

VinnyBarb

Last edited by a moderator:
Both your links for the 12th blah blah lead to the 2010 special edition.

Clam is correct below.

Last edited:
Both your links for the 12th blah blah lead to the 2010 special edition.

No they both go to the 10th anniversary edition which is TS12.
At a guess, another communication failure, probably appear on Monday, newsletter not appeared here yet, usually get it on Saturday morning UK time.

i paid the 149 price when it was first released thinking they would sell out quick, i learned i wouldn't do that again, but then again i donated towards development of future trainz versions, so i am not bothered by it now

Back