Hi all

rctruckz

Not been here for a while!

Anywayz after a long break from Trainz 2004 (& my pc for that matter!) ive decided to return... however after digging through my games.. ive lost Disk 1 of my trainz CD's so i only have Disk 2 :(

So i guess im gunna have to buy it again, but for £2 more i can get trainz 2006 ... when i bought trainz 2004 trainz 2006 had not long been released but there were many bugs/problems with it (hence why i bought 2004 instead of 2006!) is this still the same, or is 2006 stable as 2004 & worth getting over 2004? if so then i will buy that instead of 2004.

Any info much appreciated :)

Hi rctruckz,
TRS2006 seams quite stable with SP1 installed. However I would advise you to buy the DVD version, which installes SP1 automatically at the same time as installing TRS2006. Some people still seam to be having trouble installing SP1 when on a separate CD.

Cheers,
Bill69

you can if you wish just get the 2 pack CD. then download SP1 from the main page of this forum.
follow the instuctions if you dont it wont work.
disable firewalls etc. install 2006.install SP1.restart computer.
have fun.

thanks for reply guys..

just out of curiosity.. Would Auran replace my lost disk? They will know that i owned it because i registered trainz 2004 when i got it to allow access to the DLS.

I know its only £5.00 to buy the game again, but im hoping auran might give me a link to dload the disk 1 thats missing, I still have my CD key as i still have the original box, i just dont have disk 1 anymore :(

Back