Help Finding Passenger Cars and Station that Suit My Needs

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I'm looking for a baggage, combine, and coach that are three foot narrow gauge and has the 'Passengers' commodity, along with a two-track station that's about one hundred meters long. All the three foot passenger cars out there have the 'Passengers western' as the commodity, but I'm certain that there's one of the cars I'm looking for. As for the station, it's intended to be a standard gauge - narrow gauge transfer station, with one track being standard gauge and the other narrow gauge. I am trying to re-create a layout from Ian Rice's book Shelf Layouts for Model Railroads, specifically the On30 Blue Hills and Yonder. I'd like to get as close as possible to the track plan in the book. One more thing about the station: on the track plan, the station had two platforms, with the station building placed between the two platforms. Can someone help me out?

Note: There have been many people that have suggested that I learn how to use Blender. However, I feel that I do not have the skills nor the patience needed to use Blender. Also, I'm a hands on person, and I need to be shown how to do something instead of being told how to do it. Also, I can't learn from watching videos online, instead someone needs to be with me helping me figure out how to use Blender. I do not know of anyone in the area I live in who knows how to use Blender.

Yeah he can. Look up whitepass. He has narrowgauge wooden coaches based off the White pass & Yukon Railway. they are on the DLS and begin with WP&Y . As for the station, may I suggest kit bashing one?

Yeah he can. Look up whitepass. He has narrowgauge wooden coaches based off the White pass & Yukon Railway. they are on the DLS and begin with WP&Y.

Thanks for helping me out. I was looking at his cars, but when I clicked on 'Download Page', 'Passengers' did not show up as a dependency. Now that I've downloaded them, 'Passengers' does show up as a dependency. As for the station, I just used two of MSGSAPPER's 'Platform_Passenger_Low_Wooden_60m' back-to-back.

Back