Healesville 1910 Route not available.

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
I've owned a Steam copy of TS2019 for sometime now and after leaving it quietly asleep on my Steam Library page for a couple of years I decided to install on my CoolerMaster computer so I could have a look at the latest SP5 version of TRS19 without messing up my older TS2019 installs. Because I have a liking for the early 20th century Australian steam era I thought I'd buy a copy of Healesville while I was downloading TS2019 from Steam as a birthday treat for myself, - only when I came to install it I got this.....

XdeEMC0.jpg

I'm properly logged in and everything else that I've downloaded via the Trainz Store Menu downloaded and installed without any problems so what's the issue with Healesville? TRS19 is at Build 117026.

Not a direct comparison but I have Trainz Plus build 119450 and Healesville 1910's is shown in the Content Store with an Install button.

If you bought it from Steam then it should be installed by Steam immediately after the purchase is complete. You can manage your DLC purchases by going to the Collections screen and right clicking on the icon for TRS19 and choosing Properties... and then DLC. Installed DLC shows a check and uninstalled DLC shows no check. Remove the check to uninstall or add it to re-install any DLC item.

Last edited:
If you bought it from the Trainz Store see if you have sc236 showing on your purchases list. That is how it shows on my Steam version of TRS19.

Oops, that is the TANE version of Healesville 1913-1920. I have both it and the TRS19 versions installed.

Last edited:
If you bought it from Steam then it should be installed by Steam immediately after the purchase is complete. You can manage your DLC purchases by going to the Collections screen and right clicking on the icon for TRS19 and choosing Properties... and then DLC. Installed DLC shows a check and uninstalled DLC shows no check. Remove the check to uninstall or add it to re-install any DLC item.

Thank you, - I now have Healesville installed and the store menu says 'purchased' instead of 'not available'.

You're very welcome. While looking at this I found the loco I had bought at Christmas which I had not yet found in the content store and installed it.

Back