Having problems with the 53' TTX Husky Stack Car

MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

7 Year Trainz Vet
I do not know where to find the rest of the Dependencies for the Husky Stack Car. I also have the 3 pack and they all use some of the same dependencies. I do not know where to find the other 5. They are all unknown and I do not know if they are on J.R. or not because I have downloaded all the dependencies from Truck/Bogies, the sound library and the FX sound library.

Could I have some help?

I do not know where to find the rest of the Dependencies for the Husky Stack Car. I also have the 3 pack and they all use some of the same dependencies. I do not know where to find the other 5. They are all unknown and I do not know if they are on J.R. or not because I have downloaded all the dependencies from Truck/Bogies, the sound library and the FX sound library.

Could I have some help?

Container and TOFC packs here at least.

http://jointedrail.com/freeware/rolling-stock/products-loads.html

Thanks, I actually just found them a few minutes ago and that fixed the problem and are you getting a lot of things that are faulty? I downloaded the TOFC trailers as well and the MISC Semi-trailer is faulty, it says this:

Warning: The file '\us express interprises\body.lm' is provided in LM format despite having no attachment points and no animation support. This may have a negative impact on performance.

I am not too worried about that if it is just a place-able trailer...

Last edited:
None of them should be showing faulty at all in any version of Trainz at this point. We only support TS12 Build 61388 on up however so im unsure what version you are using these in.

None of them should be showing faulty at all in any version of Trainz at this point. We only support TS12 Build 61388 on up however so im unsure what version you are using these in.

I am going to need to check what build I am using, I guess I am using the most recent one. I just got TS12 for Christmas. I also have a question, would they still work correctly in a later build? A LOT of the rollingstock is Faulty or has Faulty Dependencies.

I think I found that the NS 100 Ton Gondola Pack as well as the others have Faulty Dependencies because a couple of the assets are faulty. Also, what am KUID am I missing for the 52ft. Gondolas? The KUID is <kuid:312521:27013>.

Last edited:
For the 52ft. Gondolas, the item that is Faulty is the Buldozer iv and that makes all of the Gondolas have missing dependencies. What do you suggest I do?

Back