Have reinstalled trains 2006-2004-UTC+problems

bradnock

bradnock
I have reinstalled Trainz 2006 2004 UCT on my new comuter running win 7
and I am having nothing but grief the programme keeps running slow some time stopping all together When running surveyor and using The contents manager the computer runs slow then lock up completely and the only way to get out is to ren thetask master The computeris AMD Phenom(th)11x6 1035T Processor 2.6GHz.4GB ram Navida Geforce 315video card I am using restormel Castel in trainz 2006 surveyor and have completely lost all the signals Has any boy got any ideas leslie.bradshaw@btopenworld.com

Sounds like you are trying to run TRAINZ on a Laptop with integrated graphics. My only suggestion is to move all the sliders (under options) to the left (minimum ) position and hope for the best. You could also try switching between Open GL and DirectX to if it makes any difference. But do the sliders first.

tomurban

Can I make one small suggestion?
Use a spell checker and read what you write before you submit.
One more niggle, see that,? it's a best buddy of . Together they make reading much more clear and precise. Ooh, there's some more look...,,,'''.!:wave:

Can I make one small suggestion?
Use a spell checker and read what you write before you submit.
One more niggle, see that,? it's a best buddy of . Together they make reading much more clear and precise. Ooh, there's some more look...,,,'''.!:wave:

I see he is from your side of the pond. Good to know we ain't the only ones.

tomurban

Sounds like you are trying to run TRAINZ on a Laptop with integrated graphics. My only suggestion is to move all the sliders (under options) to the left (minimum ) position and hope for the best. You could also try switching between Open GL and DirectX to if it makes any difference. But do the sliders first.

tomurban

And then adjust the sliders to create a suitable balance between appearance and performance. For quite a while I ran UTC and TRS2004 on a piece-of-junk laptop with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core processor (~1.8 GHz, if i remember correctly), 1 GB RAM, and ATI Radeon X1270 integrated graphics, and it worked for me until I decided to use Trainz on the laptop that I use currently (specs in my signature).

Regards,

Retro.

Back