Great Lakes Railz Site Coming Soon!

chrisracer8903

Michigan Trainz
Hello everybody. After being "Thrown-out" of USLW by a certain webmaster. I am starting my own independant site called "Great Lakes Railz". The site is where my routes will be hosted from now on. The whole site is about Trainz content and real train information around all the states that border the great lakes, including Canada (With a few exceptions). There will also be an area for media such as my videos, maps & info of the routes I model and my railfanning photos on the real CSX Saginaw Sub and other routes. I will also be hosting other people's work that will not require them to join, just for me to upload and I will credit the creator (Such as CSX and NS locomotives). My current stuff at USTrainz.com will be hosted there, too and so will CSX Saginaw Sub 5.0 and the new Amtrak Pacific Surfliner route that was never uploaded. This maybe a "Freewebs" site so it may not be fancy, but I will make it as nice as I can :). -Chris

Hello everybody. After being "Thrown-out" of USLW by a certain webmaster. I am starting my own independant site called "Great Lakes Railz". The site is where my routes will be hosted from now on. The whole site is about Trainz content and real train information around all the states that border the great lakes, including Canada (With a few exceptions). There will also be an area for media such as my videos, maps & info of the routes I model and my railfanning photos on the real CSX Saginaw Sub and other routes. I will also be hosting other people's work that will not require them to join, just for me to upload and I will credit the creator (Such as CSX and NS locomotives). My current stuff at USTrainz.com will be hosted there, too and so will CSX Saginaw Sub 5.0 and the new Amtrak Pacific Surfliner route that was never uploaded. This maybe a "Freewebs" site so it may not be fancy, but I will make it as nice as I can :). -Chris

YAY! So I happy and I can't wait Chris's own homepage have been OPEN!:clap: And maybe can some my real pictures for "Norfolk Southern" trains give your some new website?:Y::clap:

its actually closer to me than it is to you. i live less than 13 mi. from FGLKs shops.
OOOH BEAT THAT
Very nice chris, Hope to see the new site up soon!
Cheers,
Sean

Hey Chris, USLW's forum isn't letting me log in for some reason. Is this what happened to you? Were you told that you were kicked off or could you just no longer log in for some strange reason? I simply can't log in. I type my username and password in correct and it says "Password Incorrect." Can you help?

-quakers1

Excuse me chris, You were not thrown out. You choose to leave. Please understand that I never once said your not part of the team.

Quakers1. The uslw forum has a feature that blocks you from logging in after to many failed attemps. Please try back in a day or so.

as what im pretty sure we were ytalkin me and cris and the sites no longer so nothings gona come here but to be sure talk to him your self

Back