Getting Cabon City on Trainz?

chomz147

Just a Mercy Main.
So I re-bought Cabon City(totally worth the money still) and when I installed it, It installed its own Lite version of TS2009 for the DLC. And so It turned into that whole games on Steam type thing. (All games in one spot so there is no need to switch programs to play different games)

Long story short, So to have all my routes in one place, is there a way to put Cabon City on the Trainz I actual use? Or do they not want players to do that?
And also as I do not own TS2009 I do not have access to the content manager or even the ability to go into surveyor.

Please any help would be Greatly appreciated!

It can be done, but it requires a Windows version of Trainz. The only workaround I can think of that *might* work is to copy the JA files from the lite TS2009\Builtin folder to the folder where your JA files are stored. You'd also have to enter in your serial number and do a database repair.

It can be done, but it requires a Windows version of Trainz. The only workaround I can think of that *might* work is to copy the JA files from the lite TS2009\Builtin folder to the folder where your JA files are stored. You'd also have to enter in your serial number and do a database repair.

Would you tell me how to do it on windows anyways? (im runing it on a windows emulator) it might work?

You'd have to register a Windows version of Trainz and I'd also need to know the build #, if it's TS12. The trick would only work with certain versions.

I have another trick in mind, but it'll depend on the poster's version and whether or not he has a registered Windows version. Ultimately, though, there's no shame in running a standalone version. It can actually run substantially better than an integrated version, since the amount of content is limited to what's needed for the routes and sessions.

I have another trick in mind, but it'll depend on the poster's version and whether or not he has a registered Windows version. Ultimately, though, there's no shame in running a standalone version. It can actually run substantially better than an integrated version, since the amount of content is limited to what's needed for the routes and sessions.

I can see what your saying but it only has 3 Sessions, would you know of any way to make my own sessions seeing as I can not access surveyor? Or a way to access surveyor.

I can see what your saying but it only has 3 Sessions, would you know of any way to make my own sessions seeing as I can not access surveyor? Or a way to access surveyor.

That's very unlikely to happen. The standalone versions simply do not include Surveyor.

Shane

Back