Frustrating payware

klambert

Ca Plane Pour Moi
As I am only 14 I cannot download payware products like this settle and carlisle line sounds interesting but its payware. Also there is certain trains I would like that I cant get from trainz like peaks and virgin voyagers.
If you are interested please reply.

Yours klambert

As I am only 14 I cannot download payware products like this settle and carlisle line sounds interesting but its payware. Also there is certain trains I would like that I cant get from trainz like peaks and virgin voyagers.

Yours klambert

This is why parents have credit cards.

Cheerio John

Yours klambert

I'm not that familiar with it, so I could be wrong, but isn't the Settle & Carlisle line part of TC3?

Patrick

Yours klambert

What are we supposed to be interested in?

If you want someone to email some payware to you, that's illegal.

My guess is that he's hoping that someone will make freeware versions of the content that he wants, since he can't purchase the payware stuff.

As for the S&C part of the post, I'm lost. Classics isn't exactly payware, at least not in the traditional sense. I seriously doubt that anyone would want to spend hours making a route that is already widely available.

Patrick

Klambert

Which version of Trainz do you have?

As said in other posts, but maybe not to clearly, the Settle & Carlisle route has been made specifically for Trainz Classics 3, and is not backwards compatible with earlier versions. You would have to buy TC3, and it then comes with it!

Payware items are not expensive, can you not persuade someone to cough up for Chrismas erc...?

Back