Focus Multimedia is selling TRS2006

insulfrog

I'm not sure where this should be posted. Mods/Admins, please feel free to move it if you think its in the wrong place, Thankyou :) .

I am not sure if anyone is heard but Focus Multimedia is starting to sell TRS2006 for £9.99 (inc VAT). Its just called 'Trainz Railway Simulator' (without the '2006' at the end) and it does say that it is Vista compatible. The Link is http://www.focusmm.co.uk/shop/Trainz-Railway-Simulator-2006-pr-1253.html if anyone wants to take a look. :)

Does anyone know if this one includes the copy protection? There are too many of these games that require a disk to be present and I'm fed up changing disks every time I want to play a different game.:(

Dave Bird

Does anyone know if this one includes the copy protection? There are too many of these games that require a disk to be present and I'm fed up changing disks every time I want to play a different game. Dave Bird

This is the copy-protected version from Just Trains around £3 from various suppliers on Amazon
Regards Bob V

Hello,

the Focus release is Vista Compatible and shouldn't require the DVD to be in the tray.

Outlets who were supplied by Just Trains will be selling TRS2006 SP1UK which is safedisk protected.

HTH,

~R~

Back