Fix YARNish intersection

ccowan2126

How can I fix the following error (and what does this actually mean): Multiple track stretches between 'a.road0e_x' and 'a.road0f_x' in container 'attached-track'. Track stretches must be unique.

This is for streadway <kuid2:506208:100116:1> YARNish T-intersection L2-3Si-3Sh,09sp4

TANE build78660

Thanks.

Hi Connel,

Delete that line, referenced above, from the config.txt file.

You can edit config.txt files directly without opening up the asset completely by right-mouse-button clicking on the asset and choosing edit config.txt file. This will open up Notepad automatically. You then make your change, save, close Notepad, and the right-click again on the asset and pick submit, which is the same as the old commit in TS12.

Hope this helps.

John

The line referenced above is the ERROR message. The actual config file is this:

attached-track
{
road0
{
track <kuid2:506208:100093:1>
useadjoiningtracktype 0

vertices
{
0 "a.road0a_x"
1 "a.road0b_x"
2 "a.road0e_x"
3 "a.road0f_x"
}
}

road1
{
track <kuid2:506208:100093:1>
useadjoiningtracktype 0

vertices
{
0 "a.road1a_x"
1 "a.road1b_x"
2 "a.road0d_x"
3 "a.road0e_x"
4 "a.road0f_x"
}
}
}

What would I delete in order to correct the error? I have been able to go in to the config file just like you outlined (you had actually given me that info a while back) and correct other errors by just "messing around" with them. But this one has me stumped.

Thanks, John.

These get me confused too!

Try deleting the 'a.road0f_x' on the first section and 'a.road0e_x' in the second.

I think that's what I did to make the intersection work.

That worked, John. Thanks.

Here is another one!!: "Missing or invalid selection for tag 'nightmode' in 'mocrossing' "

Back