faulty dependencies in trainz 12

But how can I do it on the content manager I think it is my first time try to fix faulty dependencies on trainz 12

If you expect people to help you, start by putting a bit more effort into your question like what asset is throwing up what error.

I'm just stuck because it is built in and now it is just showing faulty and I don't know what to do I just think that I should delete the stuff that have the bigsteam mechanism

I'm just stuck because it is built in and now it is just showing faulty and I don't know what to do I just think that I should delete the stuff that have the bigsteam mechanism
Try right-clicking on it and selecting Edit --> Revert to Original.

Somewhere down the line it has probably been opened for edit and then committed which produced the error.

And if the Revert options are greyed out then do a View Errors & Warnings on it and that should clear things up.

Kieran.

Hopefully these suggestions have helped you.

In the future try telling us what is actually broken in your initial post because telling us that something is broke is not very helpful to you or us, and only frustrates the rest of us here who can usually help you in a matter of a few posts. With over 300,000 assets on the DLS, in addition to any third-party installed assets from off the DLS, DLC, and built-in assets, there's a lot of stuff for us to try to fathom out "what is broken", and in some cases what's missing.

Back