Everthing Steam (Warning Large Pics)

By now you are all probably tired of seeing this screenshot but... turns out I forgot a couple of engines... Like TrainzItalia's 10 pack of Challengers and their two FEFs

This makes some 49 locomotives with two copies of 836 and four copies of 844 so... 45 individual Union Pacific steam locomotives (no auto numbering)! Is there any other railroad so well represented in steam power?

BTW it seems that TrainzItalia's Big Boys and Huge Boys are no longer available.

TS12 49922

Last edited:
The Piney Creek Shifter crosses New River, exiting Prince, W.Va., and entering the old mining community of Royal. Before the railroad bridge was built in 1899, the Royal mine used iron buckets mounted on an aerial tram to move coal across the river where it was loaded into C&O cars for shipment to market.

Piney_Creek_Shifter_at_Royal.jpg

Nice shots NormHart. Glad to see your enjoying Sherman Hill in TANE as much as I am.

Actually that was shot in TS12 49922 since I still haven't gotten the three FEF's with the oil burner.wav problem and TrainzItalia's Big Boy or Huge Boys into T:ANE. But yes I'm still lovin' Sherman Hill.

BTW wva-usa I'm using your articulated sounds with the Big Boy repaints I did. Not at all sure that's accurate but they do sound good.

Nice locomotives, Pet_Shop_Boys, but what I really like is that creek/stream in the last shot. That looks amazingly realistic, what route is that?

Back