Drive Schedule

icoombs

Hi

I am new to Trainz 2006 and i was looking at the Amtrack Nr 7 Session on the Marias Pass Approach Route. And the passenger trian has a Drive Schedule icon in the command list. I was just wondering what this does and how it works, does it just make the train stop at all passenger stations or is there someting else behind it.

Regards
Ian

Ian.
I've never used it myself but I believe it is part of the Driver Schedule Rule.
The Schedule is the list of instructions you give to the driver.
You can find it in Surveyor/Edit Session Rules(in top left hand corner of window)/Driver Command/Add/Driver Schedule Rule.
I imagine it allows you to take over manual control from AI and then revert to AI when required.

Regards.
Alan.

Ian.
Here's me thinking I'm being helpful an all I'm doing is causing confusion.

Headshott119, I suspect, is on the right tracks with his thoughts.

The Schedule Rule does apply to timetables and the Drivers Schedule Rule applies to Drivers Schedules.

Which one applies in your Session I don't know as I have never been into it.

Regards
Alan.

What BAMMARS is on about:

You need the schedule library rule (http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_packcontents.php?AssetPackID=9277)

Select the rule (ADD then EDIT) and place the driver commands as you would in the session.

Then on the actual driver display you can place the command "copy from..." and this inserts the commands from the library.

This is a good rule if you want to execute a particular train movement repeatedly - I would recommend it particularly when using portals.

As BAMMARS, I've never played the session, but I also suspect what you are wanting is what Headshot said, but hopefully this post should avoid any confusion.

PS there are wait until minute and wait until hour commands if this is easier than creating a schedule.

Evening BidMod.

Thanks for your post, but until you mentioned it, I had never come across the Schedule Library Rule.
Having looked at your link I see how useful it can be and have noted it for the future.
No. I was referring to the Driver Schedule Rule which is already installed.

Thanks again.

Alan.

What BAMMARS is on about:

You need the schedule library rule (http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_packcontents.php?AssetPackID=9277)

Select the rule (ADD then EDIT) and place the driver commands as you would in the session.

Then on the actual driver display you can place the command "copy from..." and this inserts the commands from the library.

This is a good rule if you want to execute a particular train movement repeatedly - I would recommend it particularly when using portals.

As BAMMARS, I've never played the session, but I also suspect what you are wanting is what Headshot said, but hopefully this post should avoid any confusion.

PS there are wait until minute and wait until hour commands if this is easier than creating a schedule.
thanks for that one. tried drive schedule and my retards[or me] follow them in reverse order hopefully this will cure it.

Back