Drivable ship loading and unloading transfer sea to rail dock

Jokel317

Hello all was wondering if there was any industry active docks. That support drivable ships by having a invisible track being lower to be able go into the water. While there`s a higher one land based for trains to load and unload. I seen there`s static animated ships with container yards. But not exactly what I had in mind. Im using Arraial`s fantastic Usa /NL - Drivable ship Nedlloy Rouen container Ship. <kuid:524343:6213> Any and all suggestions are welcomed thank`s.

I checked Vulcan`s site there is no interactive. Only for coal and iron ore but thank`s for the reply. Trying the PTS is there a certain distance and time I have to wait for the loading?

It happens automatically when both vehicles stop on the track.
After the train stops the truck comes along and stops on the other track and the product moves across to the other vehicle. (In my setup)
You don't need to setup anything as long as the vehicles are set to take the product.
Does the ship accept containers as a load?
Also not too sure how far apart the tracks will still work
cheers,
Also not sure how far apart the tracks can still work. ( I have them close together)
Mike

Last edited:
I downloaded the ship and tried it but unfortunately it wont interact with the PTS Track.
cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
It tell`s me the empty train is ready to load. Then when the container ship come`s it say`s it`s ready to leave.
10617420_10154502031165117_1516909025_n.jpg

I tried to put the tracks close to each other but still didn,t work.
the ship does not interact with the tracks.
cheers,
Mike.

Back