Download Station - Content Upload Failed

silvergull

G'day,

Getting the following error, when modifying an TRS19 Route of mine, and Uploading to the DLS.

I have now Edited the Config.txt to reflect Build 4.9

Silvergull
Michael

-----------------
Dear silvergull,

The addition of your content file kuid2_63479_104151_7.cdp has failed due to the following reason:

An Error Occured with <kuid2:63479:104151:7> FESGR - NSW - Sydney Metropolitan Area - TRS2019 - WIP
<kuid2:63479:104151:7> : Asset <kuid2:63479:104151:7> uses an invalid trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers above 4.9 are not supported.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 5.0 routes and sessions are only for TRS22 (beta), TRS19 (SP5 beta) and Trainz Plus (SP5 beta).

It is not unusual for beta versions with a higher route map build number to be unable to upload material to the DLS. They may not have implemented the necessary compliance checks as yet.

In any case it is not wise to "down version" an asset build number because it will change the compliance testing that is performed on the asset. If you actually do have TRS22 beta or an SP5 beta version of TRS19/Trainz Plus then your "down versioned" route may not load correctly into SP4 versions of TRS19 and Trainz Plus.

My theories.

Thanks

G'day PWARE,

Thanks for the info. I have now installed TRS19 parched to Build 115653.

I had only installed Trainz Plus Betta TRS22 with the downloads of my content from the DLS.

Silvergull
Michael

Back