download error

Thanks Norm, yes I am running 2004. I was also wondering if there is a manual for this game as I am a newbie.
Thanks
Glen

actually -10:199 is also apart of TRS2004 as well IIRC but I think it's from PS though.

Dave

You're right Dave, Trainz Objectz lists -10:199 as being a built-in item in TRS2004 SP4: "54ft_covered_hopper [PS]".

So the following should fix it, hopefully: go to http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/ then click "Downloads" (not "Download Station", that's a different facility) near the top of the page, and on the resulting page download and install PaintShed. It's an 81MB file to download. PaintShed is needed for quite a wide number of rolling stock items so it's a very useful addition.

Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't,
John

Last edited:
Thanks Norm, yes I am running 2004. I was also wondering if there is a manual for this game as I am a newbie.
Thanks
Glen
The TRS2004 Manual is found by double clicking the desktop icon. When the Trainz menu window opens, look for a button for the manuals. There are a few manuals to go through.
I fought the game for a week or two before I found those, and they really made life easier.:D For one thing, I didn't have to manually level the ground to smooth the track.:p

:cool: Claude

help me i have this problem on the download station evry time i try to download somthing it just retry's all the time can somebody tell me the information right now please:)

help me i have this problem on the download station evry time i try to download somthing it just retry's all the time can somebody tell me the information right now please:)

You need Service Pack 4 (04) or SP1 (06) and paintshed,then it should work fine.If the file is over 100mb and you dont have a FCT it wont allow you to dload it because the daily limit is 100mb.

Back