Does Auran really exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_Wolf

Hello All,

I have a serious problem because I expect Auran is only a virtual company.

On 18 april 2007 I ordered Ship Simulator + Add on. A few days later I received an email that the final release was postponed until 05 May 2007.

So I replied to that email that it was no problem for me for waiting. However I never heard again from Auran despite the fact my order is marked as shipped.

I tried to send emails to the following emails :

helpdesk@auran.com
rfc822;helpdesk@auran.com

The order is at least payed two weeks ago. But I receive nothing. I tried to send them a message by the Auran website but there are no replies.

I also cannot find any information anymore of Ship Simulator + Add on at all.

Does anybody of you have the same experience with Auran? I bought Trainz from Easy Computing but they do not co-operate any longer with Auran. Maybe the same nasty experience?

I thank you very much for your time and effort for answering my question.

In the meantime I wish you all the best and a very nice day.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf
Dessel
Belgium
Europe

You can't email the helpdesk. You must go to http://auran.com/helpdesk

Lots of people seem to overlook this, it has been this way for a couple of years now (certainly as long as I have been called GreatEastern).

Remember your order will be being shipped from Australia I suspect so it might take some time to arrive and Auran take the money when you pay not on delivery.

Andy

Hello Andy,

Thank you very much for your time spend on my problem. I appreciate that very much.

Indeed at first I used the email addresses which bouncing back. But I also tried the helpdesk several times and never got any reply from Auran back.

Also when I visit the Auran website I did not found anything from Ship Simulator again. So I thaught in reality Auran was a Ghost company.

I am very glad to hear from you that this company really exists. Before this, I did not know Auran at all. I bought Trainz 2006 from Easy Computing.

I wish you a very nice day, very much fun with Trainz 2006 and all the best.

Friendly greetings,

Chris

That is unfortunate that you have not heard back from Auran. I wish I could help more. Auran most definitely does exist and they generally do reply very promptly to helpdesk requests, I guess you can hope an Auranite (a member of their staff) comes across this when they are at work.

Andy

You should wait at least 21 days for delivery from them telling you it's shipped.

If 4 or 5 weeks go by and you still have nothing, then raise it with the help desk.

regards

Harry

When I purchased the Content Creation Art Source from Auran, it took about 5 weeks for it to arrive. I don't believe they'll ship until they receive payment and if you used paypal, I heard about some delays in this process up to a few days. If you haven't heard after about 5 - 6 weeks, then it'll be time to start following up on it.

Hi Bad_Wolf,

I can see you have sent us 2 messages in the past 24 hours, once last night when i was eating my dinner, the other, early this morning when i was in gagaland. Whilst we are a real company, we don't work 24 hours, so I was unable to respond to your message's last night, however both inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours.

Your order of the ship-sim + add-on was dispatched to you on the 4th May, 2007 and should arrive soon. Your patience is appreciated.

As this thread is off-topic and not related to Trainz, I am closing this thread.

www.auran.com/helpdesk allowing sufficient time for me to read and respond to your inquiry. :)

Cheers.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back