danddhud's Powder River Basin Route, which one is best?

shebashetan7

Hello,

Got a question about the Powder River Basin route by danddhud on the DLS.

Is it advised to grab <kuid:526403:100547> Powder River Basin V2 or <kuid2:526403:100436:1> Wyoming\'s Powder River Basin? Thanks. :)

Wyoming's Powder River Basin is the most recent version he has posted, and it does have some improvements over V2. If you want to compare, they are different KUIDs, and I actually have both on my system.

Wyoming's Powder River Basin is my latest version and was created from a DEM I created (Other versions were a DEM from a now defunct website that was the best I had to work with, that needed many corrections). The newest version is far more accurate compared to all my other versions.

Last edited:
Wyoming's Powder River Basin is my latest version and was created from a DEM I created (Other versions were a DEM from a now defunct website that was the best I had to work with, that needed many corrections). The newest version is far more accurate compared to all my other versions.
Great job on this route! Transfer coal from A to B in general is my biggest interest in Trainz, so how not to be satisfied with your route when all it has to do with is coal delivery? Tested and suggested (y) I have also to report not one missing asset! Hope to see an update for Trainz 22.

Last edited:
Great job on this route! Transfer coal from A to B in general is my biggest interest in Trainz, so how not to be satisfied with your route when all it has to do is with coal delivery? Tested and suggested (y) I have also to report not one missing asset! Hope to see an update for Trainz 22.
It is a nice route and very prototypical. I visited the area in 2008 and 2012 during severe-storm chasing trips. Let's say, in that area I was more interested in the trains than storms. ;-)

Back