Damnation Alley

dreddman

Oct 01 Ver 1.1 owner
Anyone ever seen the Movie ..(no General or Community anymore) ..So here it is............Yes Yes you all think I'm off the planet sometimes (I might be) LOL! So my "Gentelmen may I Twist Your Brains" did'nt catch on...LOL bit off beat LOL!....still thinking ??
I watched it the other day (just as well I used to have a video Store) Great Collection.......Stars George Peppard and Jan Michael Vincent .. I saw it at the movies when I was about 16 LOL! Like the Vehicle! (Landmaster).........Did a Google on it today!....WOW!!!!!! It's REAL!!
http://www.snowcrest.net/fox/landmaster/.........:eek:
Almost Like A Classic Car These Dayz..............................................
So I warmed up Gmax (Having a Artistic Break from my Trainz projects)
Working on 2 Pics ang a guess that the wheel structure is about 1.5 meters high :D ....................................................
FOR TRAINZ..........................Cruise in Style
landmastertv6.jpg
:eek: :D :eek: ;) ..........................................................​

Real!! .. unreal, could it be a future humbi, try drowning it Mark. ;)
Doubt it Marty................:rolleyes:
Three independent drive sources running from a gasoline power plant. Uses semi truck parts in the drive train. Can operate with the front or rear wheel trinary out of commission. Side and top hatches on the main unit and rear and top on the after section. Full running lights and brake lights for urban street use. External video camera is mounted on the forward pylon located just behind the front top hatch. Could also house the antenna. All pylons are hardened and armored. Can operate in water and will remain sealed when fully submerged. Can float while half full of water.
:eek: :D :p ------------------->
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Desert/7445/thelandmaster.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Cool!!! I was just thinking about that movie a couple days ago. It was so cool when it first came out. I actually saw it in the theater. :eek: :D
That look great dredd! :)

Regards,
Todd

Well it won't need tracks to run on and it would climb steps Hmmmmmmmmm just the thing for a removal van ! take all the furniture up stairs in one go !

TEST RUN Through the Wastelands

:D ......................................................Travel in Trainz will never be the same!...........
wastelandoq7.jpg

Don't you need to use one of those Psychedelic skies, or type Alt+lucyinthesky to get the authentic Damnation Alley look? ;)

I remember the movie, and making a model of it out of balsa wood when it was out. I think I finally saw what was left of it in a film lot at MGM studios in Florida?

Looks good :) does it come with the mutant scorpion and nuclear cockroaches :eek:
and do the wheels sets actually rotate as designed :D

Looks good :) does it come with the mutant scorpion and nuclear cockroaches :eek:
and do the wheels sets actually rotate as designed :D
Now that would be interesting animation ? I was thinking about that dunno maybe a script to flip the wheels every 100 rotations (only limited by Trainz) I took a movie of it last night I will process it later n post a link :D

Well I have been waiting for hours for the youtube server to update :rolleyes:
I got a nice movie here for Sci-Fi Trainz fans I might do a scenery one for road traffic LOL!........Secrets out when you see the movie it is a Garratt 3 bits and boy does she FLEX on the corners :eek: :D .......TEASER!
landmasteryardsgh4.jpg
Just wait for the movie LOL!........."Gasoline"........->:cool:

i bet that loco is saying to himself "what the heck is that thing and where did it come from???!!!"
and the coach replies "thats one of dreddman's creations"

woot im the first person to watch it lol

edit

i know what i want for new years....who wants to start building some....

Last edited:
Back