CSXT ex Chessie ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch,<kuid2:45324:300100:1>

frogpipe

Yesterdayz Trainz Member
I've been messing around with kicking cars, which for the first time had me looking at handbrakes. SP1 seems to have broken the only built in command there was, DCC-apply-handbrake, because now it does nothing. I don't know if it worked pre-SP1, as I never tried it.

Finding that disappointment, I remembered seeing some cars in my game that had their OWN handbrake setting in the "View Details" dialog - CSXT ex Chessie ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch,<kuid2:45324:300100:1> is one of those cars.

When I set it on a grade, I have to couple to it, release the automatic brake, and then pop the coupler to get the Hopper rolling. (That's on N3Vs end I'm sure)

Then if I click "apply" for the handbrake on the hopper in the "View Details" dialog, the car stops, but only for a moment before it starts rolling again. If I click "release" it again STOPS, but only for a moment before it starts rolling again.

Unfortunately I never used this car pre SP1, so I don't know how it "used to work" but that's how it's working now.

Thoughts?

Back