Content Manager Plus

Jaymes

When I start CMP, it cannot find any items on the internet, it only shows tems already installed from the disk, why cant i see online items?

By default the filter setting is "location" = "Local"

Open the search pane, select "Location" in the pull down box, then select "download station" in the right hand box.

If you have just installed Trainz, you will need to wait until the CMP has re-built the asset database. First time around this can be a long time..

There's a good manual on the full options for the CMP tucked away in the "Extras" section.

Colin

Hi Jaymes, I am getting the same thing today (alright yesterday), whatever I try all I can get is Local. I am beginning to wonder whether there is something amiss at the Auran end.

Hi, i tried that and it said "No Items to display"

I only installed TRS2006 yesterday on this computer, I had it before on my other compter but that unfourtunatly broke down.

As someone else has had this problem, it must be something at the Auran end.

CMP's display of DLS content is based on the assets.tdx file. The only info contained in assets.tdx, after first load, is the builtin content. When you start CMP it should check for a connection to the Auran server, and if found, will create an index of DLS content. This process can take some time :hehe: . Until that is completed your CMP display will be limited. If you have the Status bar enabled (click VIEW-STATUS) the number in the lower right corner shows status of that process. Currently, that number should be greater than 106,000 items. My current number is 106,584 items.

Bob

Back