Computers,Hardware & Trainz

big_b

If you look through these forums there are threads everywhere in just about all forum topics about people trying to get Trainz going on their computers.
Surely Auran could see a benefit to start a new forum on Computers & Hardware for Trainz .

There is currently information throughout these forums but it is hard to find wouldn't it make sense to have all this Trainz related info in one place so it easy to find.

Dave

I tend to agree. There used to be a hardware forum but it got removed. It'd be nice for it come back.

If you look through these forums there are threads everywhere in just about all forum topics about people trying to get Trainz going on their computers.
Surely Auran could see a benefit to start a new forum on Computers & Hardware for Trainz .

There is currently information throughout these forums but it is hard to find wouldn't it make sense to have all this Trainz related info in one place so it easy to find.

Dave

Sometimes I get the feeling some threads were not discussions about hardware more ego trips.

If you ask hardware questions in TRS2006, TC or TRS2004 forums you may get a response. If you look at my benchmarking thread there's some very valuable information in there about different configurations and the performance they get.

Currently I suspect a single 8800GTS 320 mb might well be an optimum card given that SLI needs special drivers and I don't think they exist for Trainz. Note tomshardware.com video card benchmarks show very little difference at 1024 by 768 between many cards.

Cheerio John

Dave

Hi Dave

I agree their should be a new section added onto the Trainz Classics forum for discussion of Computers, Hardware & Software for Trainz, maybe Soon TM:D

Regards

Ahsan:)

I've been having non stop problems with many of my games (including trainz) for about a month so yeah I would like to have that thread.:'(

Back