CN RSC14 Will be Ariveing to Trainz ( work in Progress! )

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
New RCW Project underway the RSC14, Its been over 2 years sents RCW put out anything in the way of models.
DSC00442_zps28gzgqsy.jpg

This project is very close to home these units ran all over eastern Canada right up to the 80s, I don't know if I'll make this payware or freeware or a limited time only thing ,

DSC00440_zpstzv6oicy.jpg

Please do not bug me about releases Gimme pigs be warned! :cool:
CN built 128 units of the RSC14 that's prolbely how many will be released.

I'll post progress shots here as it progresses.
There will not be a skin for this you'll have to reskin it your self it's a do it your self textured model it will have a wight color code skin as a default skin. No permission is needed to re texture it bla bla bla all RCW copyrights and stuff you know the drill see my TOS for details on RCW website. :hehe:

Gimmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol nope. Good luck! I always love it when railroads do custom rebuilds. You can get some pretty interesting results! :p

VIA, that will make a nice model. Never saw one out west here although we did get the odd MLW unit.

Good luck,
Jack

These units ran mostly in the Maritime's Prince Edward Island, branch lines in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Haven't did mush work with it not been in the bust of moods with all that went on, Here a update progress shot.

It's looking good, especially if you are a beginner at modelling, but there are some...logical flaws present in your first post. I don't really get the 'skin yourself thing' I mean come on, CN isn't that difficult, give it a go! :) If not maybe you could ask a talented texturer around here nicely. You don't need to do 128 separate downloads either- there's a thing called ARN for that! Don't release it limited time only. Nobody does that.

I don't really get the 'skin yourself thing' I mean come on, CN isn't that difficult, give it a go! :) If not maybe you could ask a talented texturer around here nicely. You don't need to do 128 separate downloads either- there's a thing called ARN for that! Don't release it limited time only. Nobody does that.

I don't care, This models more for my self and a chosen few.

I decided to reopen this project back up and finish, after this I'm going retire Gmax it's not meeting my high standers and modeling needs.

Why is this taking so long? Is the project grounded?

Answer: because I'm lazy and got may other things to do and I haven't forgotten I'll finish it sometime this year or next.

Back