Club Car Only Content - New Release 5/20/13

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
For Club Car members, there is a new free item to you that will remain Club Car only content. Available now is a brand new ALCO RS1 with custom recorded sounds. We sampled these sounds utilizing professional recording equipment and an actual ALCO RS1. Adam has outdone himself on these models so it was only fitting to recreate these amazing sounds for TRS. These are going to be available in several flavors with releases starting later today.

cc775e524ec129aa437a4e750bf69a50.png

This unit has the following features:
  • Custom cab
  • Class lights
  • Animated windows
  • Animated cab and hood doors
  • Custom lit number boards, cab, and walkway lights
  • Animated shutters
  • Animated sunshades (Alaska, PRR, UB, ATSF, CMRR, SLSF)
  • Animated truck chains

Well this is the straw that broke the camels back, I can't take it any longer. Becoming a club car member today. Thanks JR :D *Edit* Just signed up!

Last edited:
The sounds are great. It is astounding you were able to not only track down an operable RS-1 with its original prime mover, but record too. The youngest of those has to be 60 or more years old at this point.

colwell27, CMRR is located up in the Hudson Valley of NY state, A bit too far for them to have recorded it, though that was the original plan. Glad to see you were interested enough to look us up though!

-Cheers,
Chris

colwell27, CMRR is located up in the Hudson Valley of NY state, A bit too far for them to have recorded it, though that was the original plan. Glad to see you were interested enough to look us up though!

-Cheers,
Chris

My step son lives in Elmira NY close to Watkins glen. Next time I go and visit him I might have to find my way over.

Jeff

401 runs every Saturday, 1 to 4PM from this coming Saturday up until the first weekend of the new year. If you're in the area come on over!

-Cheers,
Chris

Back