Change in Forum

Ron_Smith

What is the story with the Forum - I blinked and another change or is it a "work in progress" with Auran.
Just when things are settling down - away we go again !!!!
If we now have just the one Forum perhaps a change of name so members know where to post.
Who knows ?
Ron

Now I am confused !!!
For the past two days when opening Forum the only sections showing were Surveyors - Operators etc and the other two in this section -Screenshots and all the foreign language sections.
Nothing else i.e. Maintenance of Way or Workshops were missing !!
Put it down to gremlins - old age or something else !!!
It's all there now - more than I can say for me - thanks for indulging a silly old fool.
Ron

Could it be that you weren't logged in? Their is a known issue where it logs you out sometimes...
Most threads are not visible if not logged in.

threads

Ron Smith. there must b 2 of us, as i never have seen the workshops and the last 3 threads of maintanance until last week

Same here, that's what I see, but I do not know how much more there is,I can only post in this Surveyors, Operators & Engineers and Branchlines, and no attachments, very annoying.

WileeCoyote

Been there, done that, reply of request being sent to forum administrator, about a month ago this was too. I don't mind that it will certainly take them awhile but a month?

WileeCoyote

Had the same thing earlier this week. Noticed for some reason the forum did not auto log in as it usually does. All is well after logging in manually.

Must be a gremlin in the forum software.

Cheers.

Back