can't find download

coaltrain22

I just purchased and downloaded (i think) "Coal Country" for TRS2019 but i cant find it within the game. Where should I be able to find the download.
thanks for any help
Terry NC, USA

Your item should appear in-game when you click Start Trainz from the launcher. If not, click "File > Download purchased items" then retry.

If it downloaded and installed properly it will show as a "Route" along with Kickstarter and Samples. Then when you View the route you'll see the sessions available. One note for newbies (such as me) - When you download for Download Station is goes through an obvious "download" stage but then it ALSO goes through a not so obvious "installing" stage where there is no indication that it is doing anything unless you are watching a specific segment download and install. In other words, if you "download all" you won't see "installing" while it's doing so. So be sure to download/install in complete before exiting the Download Station. I usually click on the last 2-3 download items to make sure it says "installed" (click on the item in the list.) - (This is how it behaves on a Mac, anyway. PC may differ?)

If it downloaded and installed properly it will show as a "Route" along with Kickstarter and Samples. Then when you View the route you'll see the sessions available. One note for newbies (such as me) - When you download for Download Station is goes through an obvious "download" stage but then it ALSO goes through a not so obvious "installing" stage where there is no indication that it is doing anything unless you are watching a specific segment download and install. In other words, if you "download all" you won't see "installing" while it's doing so. So be sure to download/install in complete before exiting the Download Station. I usually click on the last 2-3 download items to make sure it says "installed" (click on the item in the list.) - (This is how it behaves on a Mac, anyway. PC may differ?)

The behavior is the same and is the same in T:ANE also. I do a download all and scroll the list, I have a lot of stuff, to keep checking to ensure the content is downloaded. When everything is gray, and there is only a close button available, I know everything is done.

Back