can someone tell me if a train heading to ipswitch passes romford station?????????

mackieman

Trainz Spotter
hi trainz users

i was browsing a train hertiage run site and found this special service running on the 9 and 20 september. i am at school on the 9th :( and wont see it but i will on the 20th. the info below came from:

http://www.steamdreams.com/content/view/164/52/

Steam Dreams is pleased to offer a memorable trip from London's Liverpool Street to Norwich hauled by iconic Brittania class locomotive 70013 Oliver Cromwell, the locomotive that hauled the last steam train on British Railways back in 1968.
They depart London around 1030hrs heading north via Ipswich (not calling) to arrive in Norwich at 1330hrs. After around four hours in Norwich we retrace our steps back to London arriving at approximately 2030hrs.

even though i was born in the 90's i like my steam trains especially the brittanias

so can anyone tell me if the train passes romford station on the way to ipswitch?

regards

mark (mackieman)

Hi Mark

Provided it doesn't get lost on the way, it should pass Romford approximately 15-20 minutes after leaving Liverpool Street.

I'm not sure what the timings will be London-bound, but I suppose it should pass 15-20 minutes before it's due back in Liverpool Street.

Of course, there is no guarantee that it will run to time.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Tom

Back