Can not connect to the Download Station or my Auran Accounts.

jjeff1955

:confused: I had bought a FCT download ticket and it will not activate. The main Download Station home page comes up and I can log in and click search for content and all of the available content shows up but when I click on any of them to download I get this and the same when I try to go to my accounts or registration area. using Chrome. Internet explorer, no web page available.
[h=1]Cannot connect to the real www.auran.com[/h]Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to www.auran.com.
Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.
If you were to visit www.auran.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real www.auran.com.
Reload Less

[h=2]What does this mean?[/h]www.auran.com normally uses encryption (SSL) to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to www.auran.com this time, www.auran.com returned unusual and incorrect credentials. Either an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.auran.com, or a Wi-Fi login screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later. You can also try switching to another network.

[h=2]Technical details[/h]The certificate that Chrome received during this connection attempt is not formatted correctly, so Chrome cannot use it to protect your information.
Error type: Malformed certificate
Subject: www.auran.com
Issuer: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
Public key hashes: sha1/YJUB/Okc07vHUvyrVjSOxYc0KsI= sha256/hLwRvc39AinR1RHGgfU8Wdb13+0oCt/qGWYQEq60NCQ= sha1/tFVQFINFH+6MoKEM9a/eOkxeEVk= sha256/8Rw90Ej3Ttt8RRkrg+WYDS9n7IS03bk5bjP/UXPtaY8= sha1/IQ8siffEzV0bgl441sZZO6aTda4= sha256/Ko8tivDrEjiY90yGasP6ZpBU4jwXvHqVvQI0GS3GNdA=

:eek:This happens on all of my brand new computers as well. Internet Explorer say no web page available. Any help would be good. I already sent a support ticket with no response.
Jon J.

funny... I never had that problem, (never bought a fct but I trust my ts2010 download although downloads are slower) but based on reading this, sounds like you have a new anti-spyware set up. or it is the wifi. probably the problem is its trying to connect to the web but at the same time, the wifi could go from 3 bars to 0 then back to 3 after resetting back to homepage. I do not know if anyone would reply in this section.. if I were you try to post this on general trainz. someone could help you.
-Bryan

Hi Jon,

Ensure that you allow Content Manager to have access through your firewall, hardware or not.

Jon - If you can, please run the network diagnostics in Content Manager as that will tell you what's going on if this issue is on N3V's end or not.

John

Back