Calling Narrowgauge, I need to ask you a question, from steamrodder

steamrodder

Fellow Trainzer
G'day to you narrowgauge, I hope everythings going o.k. for you.

Some time ago, (about 4 years now) I'v been working on the Northbay Route, making it larger with more industies, and also made it to run AI trains, and have ship traffic to drive on the water, and converted the gauge to 30in with 18in, and 24in guage branchlines. I'v also added more detail by adding
more new and updated content to the map to make it an enjoyable route to run, therefor I would like to share it with all our other fellow trainzers to have a run on it. Sence I used your map as a starting point,
I renamed the route Northbay2 in honor of all who built the original Northbay Route that I modified over
the years, if I can get your kind permission to upload the route to share with our fellow trainzers, it will be an honor to let the Northbay legacy continue on and never disappear into cyberspace.
Please let me know, untill then have a good day, and hope to here from you soon. From your fellow trainzer, -Robert- a.k.a. steamrodder.:wave:

steamrodder

I would like to see it first, but I can see no reason why you should not upload it to the DLS. How big is it, just the route, not the content? Email it to me at 'peterparATinternodeDOTonDOTnet" and I'll give you a quick answer.

The 30in sounds interesting, that is my favourite gauge with 24in next.

Peter

:wave:Good day to you Peter, and Thank you very much. I'll be sending you a copy of the route within the next day or so. I hope that you be pleased with what I did to the legendary Northbay Railroad, and I'm sure that you and all the content creators that had a hand in making the original
Northbay layout will be quite pleased with what has been done to Northbay 2. Once again, thank you for your answer. From your fellow trianzer
-Robert-

P.S. Here is the information on the size of the route, it is 6.04MB. and one more quetion, how would you want the file sent, as a CDP file,
or as a folder, and also do you want me to Zip it? Please let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
Back